PDA

View Full Version : Which Reality TV show...???

diablo
08-09-2006, 12:03 PM
which reality tv show do you want to participate in? pick as many as u want, i wouldnt go in any of them, i have some talent, but i'd rather not do them in front of others. ;)

crazay
08-09-2006, 12:13 PM
hard question but easy to answer, i wouldnt perform my talents in front of any of them either, i get nervous in front of people and on tv would kill me lol, heart attack, i wanna live, but its fun watching others do it lol :D

LiNuX
08-09-2006, 12:44 PM
if u guys didnt know it, but i get really nervous in front of crowds, so i picked none too

Twigz
08-09-2006, 01:05 PM
Everyone I know keeps telling me that I could go on "American Idol" or "America's Got Talent" and who knows? I probably could. But I think I'd want to get on TV the hard way, by working. These shows just catapult ordinary people into stardom without doing much. I think that if you take your time and work at somthing you can reap the benefits for a long time. But yeah like Crazay said, I like to watch other people make a fool out of themselves on national TV; it cracks me up knowing that I'm not doing what some of these people do.