PDA

View Full Version : General Info Tip for CS

rebootblue
02-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Okay! A great tip for CS is: AIM FOR THE UPPER BODY! For crissakes you people on watcher mode make me sick. If you shoot the legs you don't have the chance that a bullet is gonna hit them in the head.

This is where spread comes in handy. If you aim for the upper body, and unleash an onslaught of bullets your chances of headshot go way up. Its always served me well in the past. So well, that I'm always being called a hacker. Even though I don't know where to find hacks for CS:S. Cuz that's what I play.

LiNuX
02-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Okay! A great tip for CS is: AIM FOR THE UPPER BODY! For crissakes you people on watcher mode make me sick. If you shoot the legs you don't have the chance that a bullet is gonna hit them in the head.

This is where spread comes in handy. If you aim for the upper body, and unleash an onslaught of bullets your chances of headshot go way up. Its always served me well in the past. So well, that I'm always being called a hacker. Even though I don't know where to find hacks for CS:S. Cuz that's what I play.

I call BS - everyone knows

You can kill a person by shooting the crap out of his foot. It just takes skills to get things right with the upperbody and head

rebootblue
02-12-2009, 09:06 PM
I call BS - everyone knows

You can kill a person by shooting the crap out of his foot. It just takes skills to get things right with the upperbody and head

I have skills then, and no I don't. All you do is keep your gun trained on them, and unleash a flurry of bullets from hell. More accurate then shooting a tiny little leg.

LovianDark
02-12-2009, 09:10 PM
True dat. I always aim for the chest too... Why would you even CONSIDER aiming for their foot?

LiNuX
02-12-2009, 09:14 PM
True dat. I always aim for the chest too... Why would you even CONSIDER aiming for their foot?

if you only see the foot, usually some maps have elevated crates and whatnot, if you duck, you can see the feet and stuff

that's why

LovianDark
02-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Yes, but I believe he was referring to when you CAN see their whole body...

LiNuX
02-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Yes, but I believe he was referring to when you CAN see their whole body...

i know what he was referring to, I was referring to your question since it was so general :)

Blackleo
03-09-2009, 01:23 PM
Pre-shot ftw !! Or in my case ftl =(

I did a 238 damage headshot once with a scout >.<

Exodyus
03-09-2009, 01:59 PM
This topic is pretty fail...

First of all, it's stupid-obvious that if you aim for the chest - you're bound to hit them. The point of the entire game is to "hit" someone enough that you kill them.

Secondly, anyone who boasts about their skills isn't as good as they claim. That's just an obvious also - unless you're insecure about yourself or think that because you're good in a game, you get cool points in life. Lol.

I would say I'm alright at CS:S. I've been an admin on 3 different servers and each time I've been asked to help construct/reconstruct a good CAL team. I used to play CAL-M for [eV] about two years back. Training ops, strats, calling people at all ungodly hours of the day and night to get their asses online.

So I've seen my fair share of arrogant kids who think they're amazing at a game until the step up against some modest kid who smokes them like cheap cigars. Lol.

And thirdly, it's common knowledge that if you aim for the knees/thighs with an AK on full Auto - you're much more likely to hit someone with a BS headshot than tanking a clip of ammo full auto aiming for the chest. You'll always recoil higher.

Duh. -_-

I follow Linux on this bit and call a huge BS.

Trunks
03-09-2009, 10:34 PM
Hmmm, I Don't play CS:S, but when I play call of duty 1,2 and 4 I always try to aim for their head. Are head shots to hard to get in CS:S or something?

Exodyus
03-09-2009, 11:23 PM
Hmmm, I Don't play CS:S, but when I play call of duty 1,2 and 4 I always try to aim for their head. Are head shots to hard to get in CS:S or something?

Not if you're good - which is why I called BS. Lol. They're pretty easy for any weapons - harder for handguns.