PDA

View Full Version : Late Shows

LiNuX
08-11-2006, 05:01 PM
How many people here knows what late shows are? and how many watches then?
there is Jay Leno, David Letterman, Conan O'Brien, Jimmy Kimmel, Craig Furguson, and Carson Daly. i think these are all of them, dont know if im missing. i watch mostly jay leno and conan o'brien, tonight show and late night, both are funny, i wanted to check if we have others that watch the shows on this forum 8-)

Twigz
08-12-2006, 08:12 AM
"The Late Show w/ David Letterman" is the only one I watch when I stay up that late...sometimes I watch "Nightline" (I know, I'm weird), but Dave is funny, he's the only one I watch at night.

MaXPaYNE
08-12-2006, 08:57 PM
I watch Conan O Brien :D

He's so hilarious with his interviews and his string dance is funny :) MAX WEINBERG AND THE WEINBERG SEVEN

LiNuX
08-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Conan is my favorite, i think that he's the funniest of them all, i watch all of the ones i listed except carson daly, i dont like him lol, david letterman is funny too, same with jimmy kimmel sometimes, but i stay up to see the goofy conan, always makes me laugh ;D :)

Twigz
08-13-2006, 11:23 AM
I forgot another type of late show...sketch comedy shows! I watch "Mad TV" all the time...I think it's funnier than SNL, even though I watch both when they are on commercial breaks, but yeah, Saturday night is a good night to stay home and laugh.

Wang
08-14-2006, 10:25 PM
I have to say conan is better, just him having the masturbating bear segment makes my day :o

Twigz
08-15-2006, 09:10 AM
If you didn't know, Conan used to write and produce "The Simpsons", which wasn't a surprise to me... ;D

LiNuX
08-15-2006, 10:35 AM
lol the masturbating bear was on the show sometime last week, its so funny, well i think it was the week before, he said that its so hot out, that even the masturbating bear cant do his thing, then some guy sprayed some water on him and he did wat he does best, it was funny, and i kinda knew that conan used to write for and produced the simpsons, i never believed it 100%

diablo
08-15-2006, 01:30 PM
Conan is the man, been on for over a decade and i love his show, funniest man to be on tv after midnite

crazay
08-18-2006, 05:26 PM
yea i like conan alot too, i've seen them before, i dont watch it everyday because they are all on so late at night. conan is funniest i have to say

Zebra_3
10-14-2006, 08:10 PM
Can't wait for Conan to take over the Tonight Show.

LiNuX
10-14-2006, 08:12 PM
Can't wait for Conan to take over the Tonight Show.

lol what do u mean, he's not gonna take over, jay leno still has a contract with them, i think conan will stay with "late night" for a while, and he'll probably retire from there and not go to another show

Zebra_3
10-14-2006, 09:26 PM
lol what do u mean, he's not gonna take over, jay leno still has a contract with them, i think conan will stay with "late night" for a while, and he'll probably retire from there and not go to another show
You're right, Leno is under contract, but that will expire in 2009 and he will be replaced with Conan. As strange as this may sound the deal was struck two years ago because NBC were worried that Conan may leave to join another network.

LiNuX
10-14-2006, 09:29 PM
now that i didnt know, that sux, whats gonna happen to his band "max weinberg and the weinberg 7" lol, is he gonna bring them with him and kick out kevin eubanks lol, this is confusing, im gonna wait 'til 2009 to see what happens lol, they are both funny, they should stay where they are

Arcade
10-15-2006, 10:41 AM
Conan O'Brien is all anyone needs.

LiNuX
10-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Conan O'Brien is all anyone needs.

yea man ;D i like jay leno and all, but if nbc gave me a choice to make between which to keep, conan all the way, i havent seen his show in a while lol, no time, comes on so late and i have school now, i gotta get some dvds or watch 'em online or something

Twigz
10-15-2006, 01:36 PM
Conan's Oscar hosting duties were histerical...I'm surprised no one else watched that but me! ;)