PDA

View Full Version : Im New Here! =)

candylove15
04-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Hi my name is Christine. I have just signed up today. And I started to like this forum lol^^. So hope I get lots of friends here and learn something new =p

That's All thankS! =)

LiNuX
04-05-2007, 09:51 AM
hey christine, welcome to the forums, another girl yay lol :D well enjoy it here, if you need anything dont hesitate to ask :) we'll be happy to help out.

KittyCat72
04-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Sheriann...... wow, look at that. You've already learned something new. :P

Beanie
04-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Reminds me of that vid on the net "wait...there are no girls on the internet!" lol

Welcome aboard, I'm fairly new myself, so it's probably wise not to ask me anything, ask one of the vets instead if you get stuck ;)

Hope you enjoy your stay like I am :)

wifi
04-06-2007, 11:27 AM
hey candy welcome to the forum :P i love candy lol haha, enjoy the place :P

candylove15
04-06-2007, 08:19 PM
hahaha thanks for all your replies! =) i never thought i would got any replies lol^^,

hey christine, welcome to the forums, another girl yay lol :D well enjoy it here, if you need anything dont hesitate to ask :) we'll be happy to help out.

ok ^^, wait i have a question... when did this forum opened?

Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Sheriann...... wow, look at that. You've already learned something new. :P

yay! =p this is not so different from other forums... that is why lol^^ but if im really new to forums like this i'd better need help though im a fast learner (joke!) haha

Reminds me of that vid on the net "wait...there are no girls on the internet!" lol

Welcome aboard, I'm fairly new myself, so it's probably wise not to ask me anything, ask one of the vets instead if you get stuck ;)

Hope you enjoy your stay like I am :)

ok im not going to ask you lol haha.... oh that's not true there are a lot of girls in the internet. like the websites most of them are girls lol^^ just like me ahhaha... and thanks! yeah im enjoying =p

hey candy welcome to the forum :P i love candy lol haha, enjoy the place :P

thanks! me too! love candies and chocolates not to mention the kisses, hersheys, and tobleron oh i love to eat them the whole day! lol ^^, if i don't have a teeth i would really eat it the whole day =p

ok thanks everyone! =) im happy cause im very welcome here lol^^, and i hope these forum will get lots of members... by the way does this have a link button? i just want to link it on my site =)

LiNuX
04-06-2007, 08:53 PM
the forum opened in august of 2006, almost 8 months now, 6 days before my bday, i have to check again, i think the official date was aug 23, 2006

souljaa
04-06-2007, 10:07 PM
Hey there! Welcome to the forums :)..Another girl yeeeeeeee :). Enjoy your stay here!

crazay
04-06-2007, 10:55 PM
hey candy welcome to the forum, i've been here for a long time so if u need anything u can ask me or the staff :) enjoy it here.