PDA

View Full Version : Modern Warfare 2

Flab-Ender
04-12-2009, 06:15 PM
I found that there is going to be a Modern Warfare 2, and it's release date it set to be 11/10/09. I can't wait for this to come out. I really liked the first one. I also like how Infantry Ward took a spin from there usual "WWII" theme and took it to the modern day war. I think they need to move on from WWII. I havn't found much on it yet, but i'm gonna keep looking.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/c/callofdutymodernwarfare2/

jakncoke
04-12-2009, 11:48 PM
There's isn't much on it except a lame teaser that was released several weeks ago

Flab-Ender
04-13-2009, 03:03 PM
There's isn't much on it except a lame teaser that was released several weeks ago

Ya, sorry about that. There isn't much on it. What I was really just trying to show was the release date. Sort of for proof.

jakncoke
04-13-2009, 05:08 PM
that's just a placement date, it's too far out to know the real release date

Flab-Ender
04-13-2009, 07:16 PM
Ya I know, it will probably get moved back a lot just like Halo Wars did. It was moved back like 6 months.

jakncoke
04-13-2009, 07:35 PM
It'll make this year for sure, it's a Activision cash cow

Flab-Ender
04-13-2009, 08:00 PM
Ya, but Bungie knew that Halo Wars was gonna sell to. There isn't really much you can do other than push for it to get done sooner.

jakncoke
04-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Ensemble Studios(they devved Halo Wars not bungie) doesn't have to worry about shareholders, Activision does.

Flab-Ender
04-13-2009, 08:22 PM
Ensemble Studios(they devved Halo Wars not bungie) doesn't have to worry about shareholders, Activision does.

Oh ya sorry, forgot about Ensemble. But ya, you have a point.

LordLameeks
04-13-2009, 11:31 PM
Im gonna get it 4 sho

Jjjet1
04-20-2009, 11:22 AM
I found that there is going to be a Modern Warfare 2, and it's release date it set to be 11/10/09. I can't wait for this to come out. I really liked the first one. I also like how Infantry Ward took a spin from there usual "WWII" theme and took it to the modern day war. I think they need to move on from WWII. I havn't found much on it yet, but i'm gonna keep looking.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/c/callofdutymodernwarfare2/

You mean Infinity Ward? Hehe. But yeah I, along with everyone else, thought that COD3 (I say COD3 because IT IS!!) was a pretty nice game. I wouldn't bet that they will make this one much bigger and better. I hope they make a little mini game like they did with Modern Warfare I. But I will say, Treyarch did make a good mini game. Nazi Zombies. That is what made me love WaW. Nothing else.

Flab-Ender
04-20-2009, 05:29 PM
You mean Infinity Ward? Hehe. But yeah I, along with everyone else, thought that COD3 (I say COD3 because IT IS!!) was a pretty nice game. I wouldn't bet that they will make this one much bigger and better. I hope they make a little mini game like they did with Modern Warfare I. But I will say, Treyarch did make a good mini game. Nazi Zombies. That is what made me love WaW. Nothing else.

Oh, ya sorry. Mis-read the name. And ya, the only good thing I found in WaW was the Nazi zombies. I didn't like anything else. It was just like COD3 but worse.