PDA

View Full Version : Carl Edwards Last Lap Crash.

Jaykub
04-27-2009, 12:52 AM
Guess no one saw the Nascar Race?

Ok. well on the last lap and last turn he ran up another car and basically almost hit 100's of fans in mid air going 200 mph.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/106905/Edwards_Crash_Talledega_2009_medium.jpg

YouTube - 2009 Talladega- Brad Keselowski Wins Carl Edwards Crash (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8zkEkR72_E)

see the problem there?
anyone see it?

jakncoke
04-27-2009, 01:01 AM
watching nascar.....haha, heard about the crazy wreck from my uncle. first time watching it live action and lol at him running across the line, what was edwards reaction after the race? Don't blame Keselowski for not giving ground after what happened a few years back

Jaykub
04-27-2009, 01:02 AM
watching nascar.....haha, heard about the crazy wreck from my uncle. first time watching it live action and lol at him running across the line, what was edwards reaction after the race? Don't blame Keselowski for not giving ground after what happened a few years back

yeah carl edwards had to finish with out his car

Knibbler
04-27-2009, 02:45 AM
I just love the fact that they mention Ricky Bobby right at the end, just after he jumps on the finish line..

iShikamaru
04-27-2009, 10:23 AM
He actually ditched his car, and ran accross the finish line? Wow, that's commitment. Or stupidity, one or the other.

Since I'm at school, the video won't work for me, so what all happened?

Jjjet1
04-27-2009, 11:26 AM
My dad woke me up to see the crash... It must have played five times before I was like, "did he die?" All that I seen was the crash being played over and over. Nothing else.

Exodyus
04-27-2009, 11:39 AM
This is a thread I know nothing about. NASCAR seems like a weird fascination for most and looks like insanity to me, however! My post does have relevance - I think, lol.

Were there any NASCAR races out at the Kansas Speedway?
I was out by Legends yesterday at Nebraska Furniture Mart and the sound of hornets was all around us, cause the Speedway is like a mile away - didn't know if it was NASCAR or something else.

Jaykub
04-27-2009, 11:51 AM
He actually ditched his car, and ran accross the finish line? Wow, that's commitment. Or stupidity, one or the other.

Since I'm at school, the video won't work for me, so what all happened?

On the last lap Dale Earnhardt Jr was pushing Ryan Newman to win when out of no where at the start of the last lap came this new guy pushing Carl Edwards. on the last turn of the last lap this new rookie made Edwards spin out. He then air born and hit Ryan Newman which sent him over the wall and smashing into the fence.

A few fans got hurt really bad. He came very close to flipping over it all and landing in the stands

This is a thread I know nothing about. NASCAR seems like a weird fascination for most and looks like insanity to me, however! My post does have relevance - I think, lol.

Were there any NASCAR races out at the Kansas Speedway?
I was out by Legends yesterday at Nebraska Furniture Mart and the sound of hornets was all around us, cause the Speedway is like a mile away - didn't know if it was NASCAR or something else.

Did you unblock me exo?

Jjjet1
04-27-2009, 11:59 AM
A few fans got hurt really bad. He came very close to flipping over it all and landing in the stands

Well atleast they have souvenirs... Imbedded in their flesh!

Jaykub
04-27-2009, 01:19 PM
Well atleast they have souvenirs... Imbedded in their flesh!

You don't need a crash for that to happen. Last time I went I got hit my metal and rubber all day

iShikamaru
04-27-2009, 03:42 PM
I'm home now, and that vid is amazing.

He did almost flip it all over and kill a BUNCH of people. But it looks like he was closer to it in the photo... =P

Did he take a part of the car across the finish? And does your car have to cross the line, or just you? I was just told he came in like 24th of 43. Pretty sad for the other 19.

Jaykub
04-27-2009, 05:11 PM
I'm home now, and that vid is amazing.

He did almost flip it all over and kill a BUNCH of people. But it looks like he was closer to it in the photo... =P

Did he take a part of the car across the finish? And does your car have to cross the line, or just you? I was just told he came in like 24th of 43. Pretty sad for the other 19.

The reason he was not last is because of about 19 people were down 50 laps.

sucks huh

jakncoke
04-27-2009, 05:25 PM
was that because of the big crash early on?

Jaykub
04-27-2009, 07:11 PM
was that because of the big crash early on?

yeah on the 7th lap there was a huge one.

It made Jeff Gordon crash so it was a good one

jakncoke
04-27-2009, 07:15 PM
Don't watch racing anymore but still can't stand the sight of Jeff Gordon

Jaykub
04-27-2009, 07:18 PM
Don't watch racing anymore but still can't stand the sight of Jeff Gordon

Rep given to a Gordon hater.:yes:

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 03:31 PM
yeah on the 7th lap there was a huge one.

It made Jeff Gordon crash so it was a good one

Wow, I wish I could have seen that. Looked painful. And are you saying you don't like Jeff Gordon? Why don't you guys like him?

Jaykub
04-28-2009, 05:22 PM
And are you saying you don't like Jeff Gordon? Why don't you guys like him?

Can't say it in public..... :twitcy::-P

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 05:25 PM
Wow, well I like him. he has been my favorite driver for years. But my all time favorite will always be Dale Earhart Senior.

jakncoke
04-28-2009, 07:37 PM
I pretty much stopped like racing the day Earnhardt died. The reason I don't like Jeff Gordon is because he doesn't fit into nascar in the ways I think a nascar should be like+ him winning a lot gets under my skin and having to hear all the rednecks around here circle jerk about how awesome he is has taken it's toll over the years.