PDA

View Full Version : The Mummy 3

jasonbay
04-17-2007, 10:14 PM
It seems hollywood doesnt want to let some movies and im kinda glad because I loved the first 2 , its seems there going to start shooting this summer in Montreal and the movie is set to be released July 11,2008 . Thats really far away but I cant wait. Here's the plot outline

Alex, the trouble-seeking son of adventurers Rick and Evy O'Connell, unearths the mummy of the first Emperor of Qin.

Makes me wonder why they'd shoot in montreal if there unearthing a mummy guess there just going to use a fake desert or something.

LiNuX
04-17-2007, 10:23 PM
wow another one? lol i liked the first two too. The first one was great, good effects, the mummy returns lost me a bit but got it after watching it the second time lol. IT was ok. hope the third one is good. thanks for the info :)

souljaa
04-18-2007, 04:53 PM
Wow..There's a 3rd one for everything these days lol. Anyways, hope to see this one too!

Drake14
04-18-2007, 05:35 PM
I loved The Mummy movies too! I'm not sure what they'd put in the 3rd one. Unless they find a way to revive that one dude who died (i forget his name >.<)

jasonbay
04-21-2007, 05:08 PM
Wow..There's a 3rd one for everything these days lol. Anyways, hope to see this one too!

Yeah its like Hollywood ran outta of Ideas , same thing is happening in the gaming industry ,