PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

FattaT
04-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Hey,
I'm new here, but not new to gaming...
Favorite game would be counter-strike 1.6 and I'm very familiar with all aspects linking around it like mapping, spray logos, and amxmodx plugin scripting... I've also been in endless amounts of clans just for the fun of warring and worked for a gaming company for 2 years.

Anyway, if anyone needs to know anything about CS 1.6 i should be able to answer most questions.
I even know a few tricks that hardly anyone knows :o

Nice forums btw.

LiNuX
04-18-2007, 09:33 PM
hey thanks for joining our forum :) another cs fan, thats what i like :) maybe you can share a few of your tricks in our counter-strike board, see what we can learn from you, i've been playing for years, what gaming company do you work for?

i've been in about 30 cs clans in my life, its an estimate, last one i joined about a year ago still in it but dont get much time to play in it.

welcome and if you need anything just ask us :)

crazay
04-19-2007, 11:20 AM
hey FattaT :) welcome to gamers forum, enjoy your stay, you sound like a real counter strike lover lol, reminds me of some of my friends :) enjoy

KittyCat72
04-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Hi, welcome to our forums.
(Wow, that must be one of our most common and used phrases on this forum; especially in this section......)
I hope you like it here! :)

LiNuX
04-19-2007, 06:27 PM
Hi, welcome to our forums.
(Wow, that must be one of our most common and used phrases on this forum; especially in this section......)
I hope you like it here! :)

um..where else would we use the phrase "welcome to our forum" after the intro topic lol

wifi
04-19-2007, 06:56 PM
hey welcome to the forum there dude haha, linux just crushed kitty with that question lol :P

diablo
04-20-2007, 10:48 AM
hey there welcome to our forums :) ejoy it here, nice sig you have there

Midnight-Soul
04-20-2007, 10:56 AM
Yeah hey fattat ;).

souljaa
04-21-2007, 04:29 PM
Hey FattaT. welcome to the forums! :)...Hope you enjoy your stay here~!