PDA

View Full Version : List of 20 movies people on Movieweb look forward to the most

jasonbay
05-10-2007, 12:03 AM
#1 - Pirates of Caribbean :At Worlds End ... watched the trailers I dl'ed off PSN and Im looking forward to it , I it is as good #1 , # 2 was meh for me .

#2  Transformers ... Meh not interested

#3 Iron Man ..meh not interested

#4 Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix ...never liked these

#5 Fantastic Four : Rise of Silver Surfer... I kinda liked the first so I'll give this a chance

#6 Alien vs. Predator 2....thought the first one was good and im looking forward to seeing how they do this one.... "wage their most brutal battle yet in an unsuspecting Colorado town. "...interesting

#7 Terminator 4....a movie that shouldnt have been made

#8 Shrek the 3rd ... Im sure the kiddiez will eat this up but not my cup of tea

#9 28 Week Later....like the 1st one and am looking forward to this one

#10 Halloween...meh

#11 Rush Hour 3 ....cant wait nuff said

#12 Rise: Blood Hunter ...just read a preview and I'll give this a chance

#13 Delta Farce ....meh sounds stupid

#14 Hostel Part 2 ....meh

#15 Resident Evil: Extinction ...first one wasnt all that good and im assuming this will follow suit

#16 The Ex ....meh

#17 The Simpsons Movie ...watching this one

#18 Georgia Rule ....chick flick = pass

#19 DOA : Dead or Alive....Games dont do well when made for a movie ..so = fail

#20  Mr Beans Holiday...the first totally sucked and they made a sequal...hollywood ..come on now are you that desperate for ideas...im sure I can help out with some.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/79/19479.php

Scroll down the page and you can find the list and click on which movie you want to know more about , lets get a little chat thing going here about upcoming movies, is there any that missed there list  that should have been , what do you think of the movies they listed?

Numbers are just to see how many honoable mentions , should haves ..ect

#1 - Oceans 13 , how is that on the list ? I mean wtf and some bean movie is and a couple bad video game movies and a movie in the top 10 that should have stopped at 3 ....ahh

#2 The Mummy 3 - a little far off but so is Terminatior 4

# 3 Severence -""Severance" centers on an international arms dealer who rewards his six-member team with a mountain retreat in Eastern Europe. But their agenda quickly changes when they are attacked by a renegade band of soldiers." ....sounds pretty good

#4 Brooklyn Rules "In 1985 Brooklyn, three boyhood friends come of age on the streets where the violent have power. When one becomes enamored by the mafia lifestyle, all three friends are placed in grave danger as relationships and lives are threatened.".....sounds good as well

FattaT
05-10-2007, 12:31 AM
For me:

#1 - Pirates of Caribbean :At Worlds End ... Gonna watch this 1 for sure

#2 Transformers ... Not interested

#3 Iron Man ..Maybe

#4 Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix ... definitely gonna watch

#5 Fantastic Four : Rise of Silver Surfer... definitely gonna watch

#6 Alien vs. Predator 2....Not really interested

#7 Terminator 4....NO WAY!

#8 Shrek the 3rd ...First two were good, but a third i think is too much

#9 28 Week Later....Have no idea wat this is

#10 Halloween...=/ Don't often go to watch horror movies

#11 Rush Hour 3 ... Jackie Chans Movies in English (other then rush hour) have all been **** , eg Tuxedo. (i think this one may turn out ****, have to see a preview before i make up my mind)

#12 Rise: Blood Hunter ... =S, never heard of it, sounds ok by the title

#13 Delta Farce ....hmmm

#14 Hostel Part 2 ....Nup!

#15 Resident Evil: Extinction .. Nup!

#16 The Ex ....Nup!!

#17 The Simpsons Movie ...definitely

#18 Georgia Rule ....no way.

#19 DOA : Dead or Alive....**** no!

#20 Mr Beans Holiday ... Every one sed this one sucked so no way.

jasonbay
05-10-2007, 12:37 PM
28 weeks later is the sequel to 28 days later , and for Rush Hour 3 heres what the 1 sentence preview has... "While in Paris, Lee and Carter inadvertently get mixed up with the Chinese Triad crew", come into theatres this Aug, and he did play a small role in Cannonball Run 2 and  that was a pretty good flic although you are right any time he plays a major role in a english speaking it sucks if Rush Hour isnt in the name....

I think the top 20 is daily because now they got Oceans 13 and some movie names Hairspray in there which sounds like a chick flic

Another Movie not listed...... : Die Hard 4 : , the first 3 were great... "An attack on the vulnerable United States computer infrastructure begins to shut down the entire nation. The mysterious figure behind the shattering scheme has figured out every digital angle - but he never figured an old-fashioned, "analog" fly-in-the-ointment: John McClane", hopefully this one follows suit.

1985-1986 "A 12 year old boy named Erol starts a new middle school in a rough neighborhood. After being bullied, he falls in with the wrong crowd and is introduced to a world of smoking, alcohol and drugs.".....seems interesting

The Bourne Ultimatum...Could prove interesting

Saw 4 - 3 were awesome and I wouldnt expect anything less from 4

souljaa
05-10-2007, 03:10 PM
Saw 4?!?! Are you serious?!

jasonbay
05-10-2007, 07:14 PM
I would never joke about a great movie franchise.....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0890870/

souljaa
05-10-2007, 07:38 PM
I would never joke about a great movie franchise.....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0890870/

Omg, omg you jsut made my day!! Wow, Now I really can't wait for this :). Thanks Jason!

LiNuX
05-10-2007, 08:15 PM
#1 - Pirates of Caribbean :At Worlds End
#5 Fantastic Four : Rise of Silver Surfer
#8 Shrek the 3rd
#11 Rush Hour 3
#17 The Simpsons Movie

my favorites to watch soon - Simpsons movie with no doubt at all lol - i'll camp out for a ticket if i have to even if the movie sux - and rush hour 3 as well - the trailer was hilarious

souljaa
05-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Here's mine :)

#1 - Pirates of Caribbean :At Worlds End ... No doubt, saw all of them in theaters, won't be missing this one either.

#2 Transformers ... For sure! Looks pretty good lol :).

#3 Iron Man ..Um, na, I'll pass for this one.

#4 Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix ...Not in theaters, for sure.

#5 Fantastic Four : Rise of Silver Surfer... I loved the first one, so no doubt I'll be watching this one, been waiting for this one.

#6 Alien vs. Predator 2... Maybe no in theaters.

#7 Terminator 4....Probably will, for the hell of it.

#8 Shrek the 3rd ...Haha, no doubt about this one :).

#9 28 Week Later....Looks alrighty, if I get the chance, sure why not.

#10 Halloween...Never heard of it.

#11 Rush Hour 3 ....No doubt!!!! Looks jokessssss

#12 Rise: Blood Hunter ...Maybe not in theaters..depends, we'll see.

#13 Delta Farce ....Never heard :/

#14 Hostel Part 2 ....For sure.

#15 Resident Evil: Extinction ...Probably yes, I loved the actor.

#16 The Ex ....What? What's this lol.

#17 The Simpsons Movie ...For sure, won't miss this one.

#18 Georgia Rule ....What? Dunno what this is either lol.

#19 DOA : Dead or Alive....I'll pass on this one.

#20 Mr Beans Holiday...Uh..don't think so...surely not in theaters.

LiNuX
05-10-2007, 09:55 PM
i just noticed the T4 movie lol - wtf another terminator? with the same guy? cant spell his name but here is a try - schwarsczenagaerakdjgaf

jasonbay
05-10-2007, 10:11 PM
I dont know if he will remember he is the govornor of California now so who knows and im not sure how he will stay there . with or without him it shouldnt be made , Im surprised it so high on the list with it not coming till 2008.

souljaa
05-11-2007, 02:13 PM
i just noticed the T4 movie lol - wtf another terminator? with the same guy? cant spell his name but here is a try - schwarsczenagaerakdjgaf

No, I don't think it's him, from what I've heard.

jasonbay
05-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Another movie new to there Top 20 list that wasnt there before , Indiana Jones 4 , slated for release next May , I wonder how they get there Top 20 together , its based on users and well i joined up to see whats up and I didnt anywhere to make a personal list of wanted upcoming movies or even a voting stystem to give a rating of how much your looking forward to a certain movie.