PDA

View Full Version : Hai. :]

GD_KT
07-08-2007, 12:19 AM
Hey everybody! How are you all this... fine night... (Hehe almost 1:20 AM here)

I was just surfing the web looking for forums and I found this! It looked awesome. =]] So I decided to join to see what's up!

I'm usually into strategy games, but I've been into MechWarrior for awhile (some friends of mine got me interested and now I'm hooked) so I'm hoping to get that game sometime soon. ^_^

Anyway, I just wanted to shout out and say I'll prolly see ya around soon. =]]

FattaT
07-08-2007, 01:33 AM
Heya GD_KT!
Welcome to the forums,
I think I've played MechWarrior before, really fun game... I like those kinda futuristic robot games =P
Hope to see you stick around!

GD_KT
07-08-2007, 01:37 AM
Haha yeah.

Btw you guys can call me KT. :)

It IS rather futuristic, but totally involved with clans and all sorts of stuff.
Speaking of clans, mine's the Ghost Bear Dominion, which is why I have the GD tags in my name. Heh.

lonewolfxix
07-08-2007, 01:42 AM
Hey KT, Welcome to Gamers Forum, I used to play MechWarrior waayy back when it was on the playstation, wasn't really a bit fan of it.. well, welcome to Gamers Forum I hope you enjoy your stay!

LiNuX
07-08-2007, 09:46 AM
hey kt, welcome to gamers forum :) enjoy your stay, if you have any questions you can ask away, we'll be glad to help you

you should read the forum stickies in the Forum talk board to help avoid trouble and answer some questions you may have.

thanks for joining and enjoy the forum!

KittyCat72
07-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Hey, glad to see more new members. I hope you like it here.

diablo
07-09-2007, 09:15 PM
hey kt welcome to the forum here :-) hope you like it here