PDA

View Full Version : Teen Choice Awards

LiNuX
08-20-2006, 09:04 PM
anybody see the teen choice awards? well i saw it, for a couple reasons, it was sunday and i wanted to watch the simpsons at 8 pm, but instead they showed the teen choice awards. And i was tired of using my computer so i took a break. And, they said Kevin Ferderline was gonna perform for the first time, i just had to see that. One word to describe his performance, sad. ROFL, he sucked, im hoping he's not gonna read this, other than that, it was pretty good. He's not gonna sell much of his record or make too much money, but lucky him, he's married to Brittany Spears. :D ;) ;D

Wang
08-20-2006, 10:57 PM
I was going to watch it, but i figured waxing my balls is more entertaining then K-Fed's Performance.

LiNuX
08-21-2006, 10:03 AM
well, the performace suked, the laugh i got was good, 2 kids came out rapping before him, the same song, with him, they were better than him, LOL K-Fed, his rapper name, FEDeration studios lol

Twigz
08-21-2006, 11:41 AM
BTW, The Simpsons came on at 7 EST Linux...but anyway, the Teen Choice Awards was...well, as we say...WACK! It was a waste of 2 hours of good TV time...and "K-Fed"'s performance was nothing but...a disgrace to music, to television...to Fox! He should never take the stage again! And did you notice how he "rapped" off of Busta Rhymes's "Touch It" beat? Get your own darn song man! oh, and another thing.."Lose Control" is a song by Missy Elliot and Ciara, so that's another rip-off...he needs to get sued and I'm surprised he hasn't yet... >:(

diablo
08-21-2006, 07:06 PM
he needs to do something better with his life, like sleep, that'll help us more, and i did notice him take the rhymes lol, what a loser, taking other's rhythms and beats and lyric formations lol

crazay
08-22-2006, 03:34 PM
lol if he sleeps and not sings/raps, it would be best for all of us, ;D

Twigz
08-23-2006, 11:23 AM
What if he snores? Wouldn't we be able to hear him then? LOL

TheKing
08-28-2006, 04:50 PM
Lol Yeah K-fed went bizurk and a little co :-/ co on that show...