PDA

View Full Version : Hello To All

Tha_Legend
07-14-2007, 06:00 PM
I'm Tha_Legend,
I Need Anybody Who's Real Good At Making Sigs To PM Me, I'm In Need Of Serious Help & Heard There Were Some Pretty Talented Sig Makers Here.......Can Anyone Help?

LiNuX
07-14-2007, 06:17 PM
hey, welcome to teh forum - unfortunately you are just a new member and cannot request to get your sigs made done yet, you must have at least 15 real posts and must be a member for at least 24 hrs.

enjoy the forum, i noticed you made a thread in the graphics section and it was blocked, please no that you cannot post links or even use the img or url bbcodes.

i suggest you take some time to read some of the stickies in the forum talk board.

thank you!

Tha_Legend
07-14-2007, 06:22 PM
Dam You Gotta Have 15 Post And Be A Member For 24hrs To Get Help? That's Stupid!!!

LiNuX
07-14-2007, 06:34 PM
do not double post and if you dont like our rules, take it to the site's administrator

and question to you - why should we give you a graphics after you just made one post and asking for it? what do we gain out of that?

Tha_Legend
07-14-2007, 06:37 PM
I'll Bring In More Members To Your Site, All I Want Is Graphic Help, If You Can't Help Then So Be It......
It's A Request 2 Those Who Can....

LiNuX
07-14-2007, 06:39 PM
if you havent figured it out yet, i control this board, no one will make you anything unless authorized by me, and we do not take promises before hand sorry, you have not gained access to be a trusted member yet, you need time for that.

now stop arguing with me, its not hard to get 15 posts or be a member for a day. a lot of other people have done it already. your post's in this thread again will not count toward that 15 posts anymore.

thank you!

FattaT
07-14-2007, 11:37 PM
hey!
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

I'll Bring In More Members To Your Site, All I Want Is Graphic Help, If You Can't Help Then So Be It......
It's A Request 2 Those Who Can....

I will be happy to help if you follow the rules. Think, if you bring more members to the site, and all the do is request graphics help and not contribute to other parts of the forum, thats a waste of our time, and as one of the few active GFX Pro's I do not have a lot of time on my hands at the moment. :no:

FocusedWolf
07-17-2007, 12:07 PM
lol nice start

LiNuX
07-18-2007, 05:29 PM
lol nice start

cant help but agree with that lol, he had one of the best starts by any new members - the best admin-member relationship lol

KittyCat72
07-19-2007, 05:33 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum. Don't worry about getting posts, it's not very hard once you try. Well I hope you like it here. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

diablo
07-27-2007, 08:47 PM
wow dude, way to go with starting off a good relationship with the owner of the site lol :D

wifi
07-30-2007, 08:53 AM
uh oh here comes a bad boy in the forum, uh..i guess welcome even though u just hit it off with the linux the wrong way lol