PDA

View Full Version : Heya! :)

Craig
07-28-2007, 12:24 AM
Hi, I joined this after talking to the admin on msn...

A little about me, hmm... Well I'm a very athletic person. My primary sports are rugby and soccer. I love them both :P

I'm also a computer nerd, I love being on the computer communicating with people. I program in Java, PHP, and (XHTML, CSS).

I'm 15 years old going on 16 in about 7 days :D (A note on that: I'll be going to my cottage in a few days so I'll be a little inactive, but when I get back I'll be sure to get back to posting :D)

About gaming... the game I'm always up to play is Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 64. I know it's low tech. and such but I love it! :P A little bit of Halo and generally any fighting/shooting games are what I enjoy... (I can't wait for Halo 3, I don't have an XBox 360 yet but I'm getting it when Halo 3 is released)

It's late, I may consider editing this post in the morning if I think of some other things I may like to add. But, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

-Craig

FattaT
07-28-2007, 12:39 AM
Hey Craig!
lol, funny, I was playing N64 Smash Bros the other day, such a fun game :P (Favorite character: Mario) :D

Anyway, welcome to Gamers-Forum!

LiNuX
07-28-2007, 08:50 AM
hey craig, thanks for joining up, and yes we were talking and yes you did forget some stuff :-)

please take time to read the FAQs if you have questions, and if you stilll have more questions ask in the questions/suggestions board

enjoy it here!

souljaa
07-28-2007, 10:47 AM
Hey Craig! Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay, and hope to see you around:).

Eric
07-28-2007, 03:21 PM
Hey man, welcome to the forum :D

Aaron.
07-28-2007, 06:05 PM
Welcome to Gamers Forum.

Enjoy your stay.

wifi
07-30-2007, 08:58 AM
hey craig welcome to the forum and happy birthday for when that day comes :-p enjoy