PDA

View Full Version : Halo Reach - Rise and Fall Trailer

DirtyDMan
07-11-2010, 10:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHO2ZrwHSbc&feature=player_embedded

I wish the single player was a good as the trailer are... Now I'm only saying this just playing Halo ODST and maybe the other Halo single players were good IDK..

I did play the Halo Reach Beta and it was fun...Yet I think it just like any other respawn online game.. Fun for a little bit then gets boring... Some of the modes were fun tho like collecting the Skulls.... So I can see why people like this game.. IDK if I'll get it or not...

I think this would be a great movie tho.. Make it like Avatar.. A mix between computer-generated graphic and real live actors...

Jokersvirus
07-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Well that was only what.. 3-4 of the possible modes. So playing those over and over kinda kills the fun, but the beta was still good.
It is normally agreed by Halo fans that One and two had the best single player modes while 3 just added onto the storyline and changed up a couple of things. But since Reach wont follow any of those games and it should be fun.

I dont think a movie wth CG and live actors will work. It gets kinda boring knowing that the thing your looking at on the screen is computer generated. They could do an entire halo movie without CG, as long as they dont F up anything else up. Thats me anyway

Shixx
07-11-2010, 05:05 PM
As far as Reach I wont be getting it as of now I may change my mind by time it comes out though..

I'm a Fan of CG as long as I can't tell like Avatar. Looked amazing imo.

Envy
07-20-2010, 09:12 AM
am thinking of getting it lol it seems awesome