PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Movie and TV quotes.

Scott
08-08-2007, 01:31 PM
I was just wondering, what are some of your favorite Movie or TV quotes?

I will start.

"Who are you, and why should I care?" Bender from Futurama.

"Hey. What kind of party is this? There's no booze and only one hooker." Bender.

"I hear that. I spent most of my teen years loving my body. Course it was tough love." Fry, Futurama.

LiNuX
08-08-2007, 01:34 PM
"D'oh" Homer Simpson

"I can make bubblegum with my Nose" Ralph Wiggum from Simpsons

"Thats What She Said" Todd from Scrubs LOL, he says this at the perfect time, of course it is scripted

comfortablynumb.
08-16-2007, 02:10 PM
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the "wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God." -II Duce

"When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints." - II Duce

thses are both quotes from the Boondock Saints, easily one of the best movies i have laid eyes on

Riku-Nara
09-30-2007, 09:13 PM
"well, strip me down, and hand wash my privates!"- Mr. Larrity of code monkeys.

" Hey, did you get the thing i sent you" hippo from harvery birdman

"now this'll only hurt once.....but, damn is it gonna hurt......"- meatwad, athf.

KittyCat72
10-01-2007, 10:39 AM
"What's the point? We're all slowly dieing anyway." Uh, I can't remember where that's from, it might have been the Simpsons. If anyone knows please tell me.