PDA

View Full Version : Much "CamelToe" spoted in First Official Microsoft Kinect Commercial

Djdoubt03
10-21-2010, 10:18 PM
]Microsoft just released the first official “finished” ad for Microsoft Kinect, the other ads before this were actually teaser or “unfinished” ads. This commercial will highly be one of the first few commercial to be televised by Microsoft.

It is a very simple commercial showing different people using the product. Not bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eJf4Q7D6nk&feature=player_embedded

Wow if you look closely a lot of the women in this commercial are sporting a cameltoe. If you don't know what that is look it up.

Jaykub
10-21-2010, 11:44 PM
What does this have to do with anything? Are you getting excited over girls in a xbox commercial..?

EpsilonX
10-22-2010, 12:02 AM
........really?

lol

Djdoubt03
10-22-2010, 12:53 AM
What does this have to do with anything? Are you getting excited over girls in a xbox commercial..?

Just trying to be funny, lighten up dude.

The whole point of the post was to show of the potential commercial for Kinect.

On a side note this could also be a commercial for Playstation2's Eye Toy, which in my opinion Kinect and Playstation Move are just glorified Eye Toys.

Jaykub
10-22-2010, 12:59 AM
Aye well.. I know its all fun but I'll be a little more excited when those girls are playing in my own house XD

HamadaLFC8
10-22-2010, 05:24 AM
Aye well.. I know its all fun but I'll be a little more excited when those girls are playing in my own house XD

haahahahahahaha

Anyways pretty cool ad... and I guess these " women" mean the girl in the blue pants haha

Ahhh... I love girls that play Xbox :spinny:

Diligence109
10-22-2010, 08:26 AM
Looks like a decent commercial, I like the way it's directed. Pretty dang well done, in a lot of respects, to my eye (I didn't watch this with sound, though, so I'm only judging one dimension; and not the one that's my forte, either (pun intended))

and I guess these " women" mean the girl in the blue pants haha

yeah, that's the only place I spotted the camel... and I didn't see it without it being pointed out to me XD

I really want to try this at some point... motion gaming whore I am... doesn't come out until November 4th... *twiddles thumbs*

Muffincat
10-22-2010, 08:29 PM
Aww, it got taken down because of Microsoft :P

HamadaLFC8
10-22-2010, 08:36 PM
hahaha they're probably taking that girl out :P