PDA

View Full Version : Deathspank, who says games cant be funny and fun at the same time?

Sickangel
11-09-2010, 01:44 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nKfiQeIvXs0/TNh0H6h_TXI/AAAAAAAAADM/10wBBbtObSw/s1600/deathspank.jpg

Deathspank is a unique comedic RPG! Within the first 5 minutes of the game I was rolling on the floor laughing. The learning curve is easy and the gameplay battle style is smooth and polished. The graphics are unique and give a sorta cartoony-2d style feel even though they are 3 dimensional. Deathspank is a funny, classic, and personable hero along with all the rest of the characters in this game. There are countless enemies and many different weapons and armor you will use during battle. The game has plenty of quests and puzzles to strain your brain and will keep you playing for hours. For 15 dollars this game will most definitely entertain you and wont disappoint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=444q5rvC88M

jango
11-09-2010, 01:50 PM
Well, I might not be convinced by the game .. but I thoroughly enjoyed the review Sick. And yeah, I think the game being bigger is the right way to go.

Grats on another good review mate :)

HamadaLFC8
11-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Yup same as jango here!
Great review man!

Sickangel
11-09-2010, 03:05 PM
appreciated :)

Muffincat
11-09-2010, 05:38 PM
Oh what a coincidence; I just beat this game today on my PS3 XD I really want to get the second one x: It's supposed to be awesome :3

I would definitely recommend this game to anyone :3 It's silly and entertaining and makes fun of everything that modern RPGs do constantly... it had dili and I laughing quite a lot. Oh, and yeah, there's two player, at least on the PS3. Player 2 controls a wizard. :P

The only thing that might be a downside was that it IS a pretty short game - but apparently the second one is much larger. Also, it has a lot of depth that makes it really satisfying for a shorter game.

I quite enjoyed it, and I will definitely be downloading the second game once I get money D:

Sickangel
11-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Shank yes! im playing that game after i beat deathspank. Should be fun :) and yes on the pc it does allow for a second player as it has game controller capabilities. plug two controllers into your computer and your good to go.... :)