PDA

View Full Version : Seek The Signs game

SignSeeker
08-21-2007, 02:03 PM
Hey, has anyone been playing the Seek The Signs game for the movie The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising? So far I've only found one sign in the movie's trailer. Could really use your help in finding more signs. Thanks

wifi
08-21-2007, 02:28 PM
its a contest? im not familiar with that movie, did it come out already?

SignSeeker
08-21-2007, 02:46 PM
"The Seeker: The Dark is Risiing" is a movie adaptation of a novel I really enjoyed. It opens on Oct. 5th. They are running a game prior to the movie's opening where if you find all the signs you can unlock exclusive content from the film.

lonewolfxix
08-21-2007, 05:37 PM
So i'm guessing you get some sort of code to put into the DVD to unlock more content or something? I don't quite understand.. I've never heard of this movie/book either.

SignSeeker
08-21-2007, 05:45 PM
The Seeker: The Dark is Rising is a new movie coming out on October 5th. It is based on a popular novel. If you find all the signs you will be able to unlock exclusive content on the movie's website.

lonewolfxix
08-21-2007, 05:52 PM
So people haven't just been giving them away to people for free then? that's a shame.. would of been interesting to watch this locked content without working for it.. they done a similiar thing for the simpsons movie with donuts.. didn't ever get passed the first one though.. which was on the main website.. but it was to win tickets to the premiere i think.

LiNuX
08-21-2007, 10:58 PM
just on the website? that's not worth it for me lol and if it was like more extra content in the dvd then it would be cool as lonewolf said :-)

lonewolfxix
08-22-2007, 04:29 AM
It might be possible to just get the codes off people even if you have to pay them $1... is the locked content meant to be good or crap?