PDA

View Full Version : Fans shaping Black Ops updates, new content - Treyarch

W1CKEDTW1STED
12-13-2010, 08:08 AM
[Original (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=280276?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS)]

Treyarch studio head Mark Lamia says the developer is listening closely to player feedback when it comes to updating the game with fixes and new content.

"The response that I've gotten is that people are happy with the game," he told Joystiq. "Right now we are just focused on the PC and console skus that were just launched.

"There's millions of people playing every day, and we're focused on supporting that. So everyone who bought and is investing their time in Black Ops, they can expect that that's just how we work."

He also told the site that Treyarch - which is "a Call of Duty studio as far as anyone is concerned" - isn't focused on one-upping other Activision developers making CoD games.

"We've just got to stay focused on what we want, what we're making and our own creative, and that's really the best way to do your best work."

Treyarch said last week that it was preparing to release new title updates for the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC versions of Black Ops.

What would you like to see in upcoming updates and DLC, readers?

Piff-PuffN
12-18-2010, 09:19 PM
sicker camos

Jayhmmz
12-18-2010, 09:32 PM
I want them to fix the Skorpian bug. It's unlimited range with a silencer.

Ilyich Valken
12-19-2010, 10:47 AM
I want them to fix the Skorpian bug. It's unlimited range with a silencer.

That's how it was in 4, and that never got fixed. lol

Jokersvirus
12-19-2010, 11:14 AM
I havent seen any real issues with the game, I Dont own the game but me and my friends hang out and just screw around online.

I must say it is crazy how fast some people can get a rolling thunder or gun ship.

Jayhmmz
12-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Yeah, that used to grind my gears so bad. Can't believe they still haven't fixed it though after 4 years.

If you pop onto my blog then I've got a list of the main issues in my review of the Multiplayer, just to save time!