PDA

View Full Version : Fox Clan (PS3) BLACK OPS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS

Elite-WarFighter
02-15-2011, 08:11 AM
Both Multi-player and Zombies, The Fox Clan Starts With ME Elite-WarFighter Of PS3 All round "Epic" Black Ops Player. My Kill/Death Ratio (K/D) is currently rising past 1.75, I'm Prestige Eight (8th) Favorite Guns are COMMANDO, AK47, AK74u, MP5K, L96 Sniper, Stoner63, FAMAS, AUG, M14, Python, MPL, GAlil, SPAS 12, And Olympia. A little Bit about Me From New York Name is Mike I'm 15 and I'm not a D*** to others. I'M CLAN LEADER FOR Fox

CLAN REQUIREMENTS. . . . . .
#1 Microphone! Or You Can Make Up for it With a 2.00 K/D
#2 Your K/D must be above 1.80!
#3 You Have to o bay commands when given! Such as Going in A direction and fallowing other Clan Members.
#4-7 We Don't Do Clan Battles Unless Another Clan In a Matched Lobby Challenges Us!
#5 All Clan Members Most Go throw Clan training! 1v1 Me Or Free For All Combat training.
#6 Don't Be a D*** To others in the clan
#7-4 We Are Serious Players With No LIFES! You Must be Loyal to the Clan!
#8 No Split Screen Members!
#9 NO HACKERS!
#10 We don't discriminate Other Races Unless its Ok with you! (im white)

I might have missed some things but thats It.

Message Me Via FaceBook or PSN The Fox Clan Elite-WarFighter

W1CKEDTW1STED
02-15-2011, 08:32 AM
Certainly are quick to come in here and attempt to get people to join your clan...

Elite-WarFighter
02-15-2011, 08:33 AM
Certainly are quick to come in here and attempt to get people to join your clan...

Any Tips No one said anything but you

W1CKEDTW1STED
02-15-2011, 08:38 AM
Any Tips No one said anything but you

Yeah... You need to make a place for yourself here before people will hop on your bandwagon and join your clan.

We are a big family here, everyone knows everybody. New comers need to come in and join in the conversations and become well known here before you will have regulars joining your clan.

Your thread is right up there with spam. Don't get me wrong, I know you mean well, but you need to become well known around here first.

Elite-WarFighter
02-15-2011, 08:40 AM
Yeah... You need to make a place for yourself here before people will hop on your bandwagon and join your clan.

We are a big family here, everyone knows everybody. New comers need to come in and join in the conversations and become well known here before you will have regulars joining your clan.

Your thread is right up there with spam. Don't get me wrong, I know you mean well, but you need to become well known around here first.

Thx Kinda Suck though

W1CKEDTW1STED
02-15-2011, 08:43 AM
Thx Kinda Suck though

It's also quite clear you are 15 and don't get how online communities work.

It's exactly that. We are a family here. You need to make a place for yourself here.

I am also sorry to say we are in the process of getting our clans off the ground and running, so I don't believe anyone will be joining you.

Elite-WarFighter
02-15-2011, 08:50 AM
It's also quite clear you are 15 and don't get how online communities work.

It's exactly that. We are a family here. You need to make a place for yourself here.

I am also sorry to say we are in the process of getting our clans off the ground and running, so I don't believe anyone will be joining you.

Tell me the clans I Should Look up for PS3 please

Yes im Forum Newbie

Flab-Ender
02-15-2011, 08:58 PM
Funny thing is, theres already a clan here pretty much to.

Jaykub
02-15-2011, 08:59 PM
Wow, Its kinda hard to read what your saying.. You don't use punctuation. >_>

Welcome to the forum and please read the rules.

Jayhmmz
02-15-2011, 09:08 PM
Wow, Its kinda hard to read what your saying.. You don't use punctuation. >_>

Welcome to the forum and please read the rules.

I bet he took a really long finger breath, and just went to town on the keyboard.

Jokersvirus
02-15-2011, 09:27 PM
what is a point of a clan. Why not just call it a party and have fun instead of making it sound so serious?

Th3-devils-princess
02-16-2011, 04:31 AM
clan = hmmmm no thanks :(
gamers forum fun night of gaming = hell yeah where do i sign up :p

but wicked is right we are one big family here and we try to welcome new comers with respect but when people come straight in and ask people to join their clan
1) we dont know you
2) you dont introduce yourself properly
i think you should make a new thread and leave it out aout poeple joining your clan
just tell us a little about yourself eg what games you like what systems you own ect
just a little addvice thats all!! :D :D