PDA

View Full Version : ProGamingLadders

Anthony
09-23-2007, 11:58 AM
Hello I am new

Jasperking
09-23-2007, 12:04 PM
Welcome to the forums.. i hope you enjoy your stay
(also needs to be moved to New Gamers section)

LiNuX
09-23-2007, 12:16 PM
moved to new gamers board :D

hey, enjoy your stay here and please be sure to read the forum FAQs (http://www.gamers-forum.com/faq.php) to get used to the rules and avoid trouble because even opening a thread in a wrong category calls for a warning but i'll let it pass this time since ur new

if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask, we'll be happy to help you out :D

XiMMiX
09-23-2007, 01:17 PM
Welcome! We will help as the best as we can ! Dont be shy to post! Dont do:

-Double post
-Triple post
Well how do i dont do that?
-If you want to samthing say and forgot edit post!

We are all good and we are good freinds! Enjoy your stay! :)

lonewolfxix
09-24-2007, 01:08 AM
Hello anthony, welcome to gamers forum! I hope you enjoy your stay.

What games do you like? :p

Blackbird
09-24-2007, 02:32 AM
Welcome to Gaming Forum :)

Anthony
11-12-2007, 07:39 PM
Thanks! Owner please check your P/M.

LiNuX
11-12-2007, 07:39 PM
Thanks! Owner please check your P/M.

please read my sig! :twitcy:

Anthony
11-12-2007, 07:48 PM
please read my sig! :twitcy:

Well thats a great way to lose members, your the owner you need to help your members out, but maybe thats just why this place will not be going much farther anymore.

LiNuX
11-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Well thats a great way to lose members, your the owner you need to help your members out, but maybe thats just why this place will not be going much farther anymore.

lmao - well ur first post was a LONG time ago - and what have i done to lose members? you pmed me trying to sell me something and i said read my signature - don't pm me unless ur offering me money - i get dozens of bs pms a day - i don't feel like reading them anymore

losing a member that posts once a month and one post being "owner read ur pm" wouldn't be a big loss

good bye!

Anthony
11-12-2007, 08:01 PM
lmao - well ur first post was a LONG time ago - and what have i done to lose members? you pmed me trying to sell me something and i said read my signature - don't pm me unless ur offering me money - i get dozens of bs pms a day - i don't feel like reading them anymore

losing a member that posts once a month and one post being "owner read ur pm" wouldn't be a big loss

good bye!

your cool....

KiNg_.-.OF.-._ChAoS
11-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Hey, if you have a problem with LiNuX, you have a problem with the rest of us. I suggest you get out of here and stay away because we don't have room for people like you. He sets rules to keep this as easy as possible...if you have a problem with that then deal with it. He IS a big help to us and personally, and I think that many people would agree with me, I think...I mean KNOW that this site is going to be great. So ask yourself, why are you here if you're just going to complain? :no::mad1:

Metallica1983
11-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Hey, if you have a problem with LiNuX, you have a problem with the rest of us. I suggest you get out of here and stay away because we don't have room for people like you. He sets rules to keep this as easy as possible...if you have a problem with that then deal with it. He IS a big help to us and personally, and I think that many people would agree with me, I think...I mean KNOW that this site is going to be great. So ask yourself, why are you here if you're just going to complain? :no::mad1:

That goes double for me u got a problem wit our boss u got a problem wit us and this is a great site and LiNuX is the best Adimin I've ever seen so if u got a problem then GET OUT!!!!

LiNuX
11-12-2007, 08:40 PM
lol sweet i got followers

@anthony - if you wanted help thats one thing but you wanted to sell me something - thats completely different - you can ask around, i dont back off from helping people but don't try to sell me stuff

KiNg_.-.OF.-._ChAoS
11-12-2007, 08:43 PM
We're not your followers, its just that we believe that you do not deserve to be disrespected by the likes of this impudent fool, if he has a problem with one of us, he has a problem with ALL of us...

Metallica1983
11-12-2007, 08:46 PM
LiNuX plz KICK HIS A$$ OUT!!!!! he doesn't deserve a spot in this forum

LiNuX
11-12-2007, 09:04 PM
followers not meaning follow me to war lol like follow my beliefs and what i think is right for this forum :)

KiNg_.-.OF.-._ChAoS
11-14-2007, 07:24 PM
Well then yes you are 100% correct.

Metallica1983
11-15-2007, 09:11 PM
im wit both of u all the way