PDA

View Full Version : [Global Moderator] GF Eric

GF Eric
10-03-2007, 05:59 PM
Ok so I am GF Eric. You can call me Eric. I am your new mod as of Monday September 25th, 2007.

I am here for a few reasons:
-To help out with the forum.
-To help you out with any problem you have.
-To make sure this forum is fun for you.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I would be glad to help you out. Just please don't ask me about stupid stuff like "can I be a mod", "why did you give me this infraction", etc.

If you bother me on my PM box with cursing and what not, will ban you if you have more then 1 infraction. If not I will not give you a warning and I will just give you the infraction you deserve.

I am happy to help you with anything on the forum cause I am here to help you.

LiNuX
10-03-2007, 06:23 PM
lol i just saw that sticky too, been up for so long but once again, welcome to the GF Staff Eric, you've been doing great already and we'll wait and see what else you bring to the table

GF Eric
10-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Thanks Boss. Its an honor to serve with you. May our march to glory rain on other Gamers like us. :laugh:

Anyways thanks for hiring me and I will bring the whole smorgizborge and some to the table.

Jasperking
10-03-2007, 06:34 PM
hey fellow moderator Eric :). I hope we can live up to LiNuX's expectations :p

GF Eric
10-03-2007, 06:35 PM
:laugh: I know we can. Wait are we still on probation? :eek1:

Jasperking
10-03-2007, 06:37 PM
yeah i think it was 30 days lol. Dont worry i know LiNuX wont fire us because we rock :D

(by that i mean he wont burn us with a huge flame thrower :P)

LiNuX
10-03-2007, 06:53 PM
correcto - 30 days lol

im always watching the mods moves so you are always being watched :-P don't think getting out of probation puts u off the hook

Jasperking
10-03-2007, 06:54 PM
dam and i thought after probation we could go on rampages giving everyone infractions and annoying people.. guess not :(

lol you know im just kidding

GF Eric
10-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Ok so we got until October 25 then we are off probation and on the radar. Its still the same. :twitcy: But anyways lets get back on topic, or I will get infractions on all of you. :laugh: Just kidding.

lonewolfxix
10-04-2007, 08:59 AM
late post i know, but welcome, eric to the staff of gamers forum :) and Jasperking too,though i welcomed him awhile ago. 3 weeks until you're off probation! i think on the last week i'm going to be a hard-ass :O lol just kidding.

KittyCat72
10-04-2007, 12:32 PM
late post i know, but welcome, eric to the staff of gamers forum :) and Jasperking too,though i welcomed him awhile ago. 3 weeks until you're off probation! i think on the last week i'm going to be a hard-ass :O lol just kidding.

Look, someone was later than you. :-P Anyways, welcome to the forums and staff Eric! Try not to get carried away with those infractions. :twitcy:

diablo
10-04-2007, 02:03 PM
hello eric, congrats on the mod position, hope you use it well enough to help out the forum

Blackbird
10-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Congrats for your position hope you doing you work :D