PDA

View Full Version : daily show!

s1mba
09-09-2006, 06:33 PM
any of you guys watch the daily show? i think its pretty funny. I also like Lost and 24...but thats about it. ;)

LiNuX
09-09-2006, 08:34 PM
i watch it sometimes, its really funny, but the thing is that it comes on at like 10 AM here, during summer, i didnt wake up that early and now i have school lol ;D

Twigz
09-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Yeah, The Daily Show and Colbert Report are equally funny...sometimes I think that Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert are actually doing the news...but then I look on the lower right hand corner and see that's it's just Comedy Central...and Linux, I'm sure it comes on like 3 times a day, I saw it at 10 once...gotta get a TV Guide... ;)

aosmallan
09-10-2006, 07:53 PM
lol I've been a long-time fan of the Daily Show with Jon Stewart and his former "reporter"-turned-anchor Steven Colbert, who now has his own show, the Colbert Report. I love them because they offer such a realistic view on current news and events. Granted they'll just make things up often enough just out of humor, but a majority of their stuff is just pointing out less-than-obvious flaws in current politics and media. Me being a realist and a fan of pointing out people's raging ignorance (especially in America), I love them.

That sucks though linux, lol but yeah like the other guy said, it comes on about 2-3 times a day... Here the new show time is at 10 pm, with the Daily Show/Colbert Report running back-to-back and then it reruns at like midnight or 1 haha.

TheKing
09-23-2006, 08:29 PM
hey i like Lost too, in my opinion that one of the best drama shows out there. does anybody watch the chappelle show. that show is funny to. Sometime it brings me to tears :'(