PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

bronco
10-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Hey,
Names bronco, mainly a handheld gamer but i'm up for anything. I like classics as well. I have a PSP, Ps2, SNES, DS Lite, GBM, and I like to mess around a little bit on my calculator too, some of the homebrew games for those things are just absolutely amazing. I like to mess a bit on the computer as well, but i havent really gotten into it since my laptops mouse broke, and its tough to play games on a touch pad. Well thats a little bit about me!

--chris

Jasperking
10-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Welcome to gamers forum bronco :). I hope you contribute and enjoy your stay. Also done forget to read the rules in the FAQ :p.

I myself dont like handhelds that much :p i mostly prefer PC's

bronco
10-06-2007, 10:13 PM
Welcome to gamers forum bronco :). I hope you contribute and enjoy your stay. Also done forget to read the rules in the FAQ :p.

I myself dont like handhelds that much :p i mostly prefer PC's

Im a familiar with gaming forums, I used to go all the time to the ones at G4 before they got all messed up and sucky. The I went to a smaller forum called Sick of Lies, but it recently went under. I took a break and now i figured I would test the waters again.

lol, how can you not like handhelds, they have so much more poetential than console games lol, I can do more on a PSP (With the right tools) than a lot of people can do on their PC!

LiNuX
10-06-2007, 10:35 PM
hey bronco, welcome to gamers forum, unlike those other two gaming forums u were a part of, we wont go sucky or go under :D we'll be here for a while

thanks for joining and if you havent done so already please take the time to read some of the forum FAQs (http://www.gamers-forum.com/faq.php) to get used to the rules and avoid trouble.

we welcome all gamers whether they are console gamers, handheld gamers, or board gamers :D so enjoy this place!

Riku-Nara
10-06-2007, 11:36 PM
welcome to the forums bronco!
and yeah, the g4 forums we're cool, before they sold out.

FattaT
10-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Hey,
Welcome to the forums

lonewolfxix
10-07-2007, 06:41 AM
welcome to gamers-forum, bronco!

handhelds don't have more potential than a pc :) I'd like to see your handheld do video editing in high definition or play crysis at max. :P not that my pc can currently do that... but soon possibly ;)

GF Eric
10-07-2007, 01:38 PM
Welcome to the Forum. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the other staff. Have fun, play games, and follow the rules. Catch ya around.

Metallica1983
10-10-2007, 08:18 PM
hey bronco hows it goin enjy the forum and try to stay active and contribute as much as possible:spinny:

wifi
10-11-2007, 02:09 PM
hey bronco welcome to GF