PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Saiyenlegend
09-13-2006, 05:39 AM
Hi there! I'm into video games, comics, music, anime, books, CG art and computer tech. By definition, i'm a lazy geek that enjoys a good story and good art.
I especially love Final Fantasy, Onimusha, GTA, Max Payne, Oblivion, wizardry, Zelda, C&C, Fable and Sims related games. I love a lot more than that but i just can't remember all the stuff i'v played ;D

Thor Erik
09-13-2006, 06:10 AM
hi :)
welcome ^^
man youre the boring geek type :P only playing games and surfing the web <.<. do some creative stuff :P learn php for example :P it's constructive and fun ;)

btw:
i'm also a geek ;)

LiNuX
09-13-2006, 01:54 PM
hey welcome to the forum, thanks for signing up, enjoy ;D

Wang
09-13-2006, 02:53 PM
lazy geeks give us geeks a worse name then we are already established with

Death to you!

~~Welcome to the forum :o

Saiyenlegend
09-14-2006, 01:42 AM
welcome ^^
man youre the boring geek type :P only playing games and surfing the web <.<. do some creative stuff :P learn php for example :P it's constructive and fun ;)

btw:
i'm also a geek ;)

Ha, i know a thing or 2 about php, CMS and other web related stuff. Whenever i have free time, i work on my site

@Wang: ...thanx for the welcome, i guess :-?

Thor Erik
09-14-2006, 05:37 AM
welcome ^^

btw:
i'm also a geek ;)

Ha, i know a thing or 2 about php, CMS and other web related stuff. Whenever i have free time, i work on my site

@Wang: ...thanx for the welcome, i guess :-?

i ment that you should learn MAKING your OWN stuff :P currently i've been working on a "CMS" (not really a full cms yet :()
using a php software is easy :P

KittyCat72
09-16-2006, 09:49 PM
8-)Zelda is awesome!!!!!!

Guess what, I just bought The Sims 2 for my computer!