PDA

View Full Version : Hi this is webisthr

webisthr
10-15-2007, 10:26 AM
Hi

i love gaming and wanted to show you all teh games i have uploaded on teh server but none of teh sections are allowing me to do how do i do it :) BTW teh forum rocks i havent read much its awesome... Just a small suggestion this section for introduction is so down below that i had to look in for 10 min tro find it dont you ppl think it should be teh first thing in the forum...

Love to have become a part of this forum

wifi
10-15-2007, 10:28 AM
u have to have 10 posts and be a member for a while day to post links, read the rules in the faqs and u wont get banned :-P

welcome to the forum

webisthr
10-15-2007, 10:40 AM
Is there a risk of getting banned also i was just trying to add my blog url so that ppl get to know me better heehee i got saved this time first i will check out teh rulesagain to start posting links...Thanx buddy

Jasperking
10-15-2007, 10:57 AM
welcome to the forums webisthr :). I hope you enjoy your stay and contribute to the forum. Also dont forget to read the FAQ.

There is a small risk of getting banned if you follow the rules and dont spam ads.

webisthr
10-15-2007, 10:59 AM
but i wanna add my blog to my signature so that ppl know me more can any one f you moderators tell me how do i do it or taht is also not allowed:(:confused1:

Jasperking
10-15-2007, 11:00 AM
Like wifi said you need 10 posts and you need to be a member for 24 hours.

webisthr
10-15-2007, 11:06 AM
Cool then i have done more than 10 post and will wait for tommorrow:) but now to tell u a truth this forum is much more fun than many others in the row thumbs up to all you guys the threads genearted are really amusing

LiNuX
10-15-2007, 11:08 AM
but i wanna add my blog to my signature so that ppl know me more can any one f you moderators tell me how do i do it or taht is also not allowed:(:confused1:

hey welcome to the forum - to answer that query please read the forum FAQs (http://www.gamers-forum.com/faq.php) - it states that you need at least 10 posts and WAIT 24 hours before the option turns on for you, it'll automatically update you don't worry

welcome to the forum and enjoy! read all rules and follow them and you'll be fine :)

GF Eric
10-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Welcome to the forum. Have fun, play games, and follow the rules. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the other staff and we would be glad to help you out.

webisthr
10-15-2007, 12:38 PM
Thanx will do that !!! and lovong my time here :laugh:

NDM
10-15-2007, 12:41 PM
Welcome enjoy post lots dont spam double posttriple post and such enjoy!

webisthr
10-15-2007, 12:47 PM
Doing that and will keep your suggestion in mind:):-)

Riku-Nara
10-15-2007, 04:19 PM
ahhhhhhhhh, websthr, heloo, hello.
you've been preselected to get an extra long welcome.
welcome to the forums!, hope you have a good time, while obeying the rules and such. :D