PDA

View Full Version : hi ya'!

Archivist
10-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Ok. It's strange, but I feel as if I'm being put on the spot. Anyway, hi. Exploring the forum-culture.. reminds me a lot of BBSes back in the day.. yay! It's a good thing. :laugh:

Like many here, been playing video games for practically my entire life... favorite genre would be RPGs, but I have a soft spot for retro-games, since I grew up with them. ;-)

So, I'll probably be posting random comments here and there.. heh.. and may try to stir up some talk about archives too. :D

LiNuX
10-15-2007, 02:31 PM
hey welcome to gamers forum, thanks for finally openng an intro thread lol, we are not out to put anyone on the spot but this board is designed to introduce the members to the staff and older members, the more you know the members, the better you are off communicating and enjoying the forum features

well if you havent done so yet, please read the forum FAQs to get some questions answered and if you have more questions after that, don't hesitate to ask, we'll be glad to help you

thanks for joining Gamers Forum - welcome & enjoy!

NDM
10-15-2007, 02:54 PM
Welcome enjoy dont spam double post triple post and such and WELCOME again...

Metallica1983
10-15-2007, 03:15 PM
welcome to the forums and enjoy ur stay

Riku-Nara
10-15-2007, 04:20 PM
welcome to the forums, archivist!
hope you have a good time obeying the rules and such! :D

GF Eric
10-16-2007, 01:39 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the other staff and we would be glad to help you out. Follow the rules, have fun, and play games. Catch ya around the forums.