PDA

View Full Version : Request (from my dear freind Fattat)

NDM
10-19-2007, 03:35 AM
I got a new name. So i wanted to see how fattat will do this:

-Text: Rocco Napolitani- #1 mafia boss
-Render:http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/54531/normal_thegodfather2hx6.png
-Why do you want me to do it when you can do it yourself? My dad deleted photshop, but soon i will get another one and i want to see what others can do for me.
-Its like some game make me win some(GFX)

Well when your done Fattat im must see my work with your work of this signature and see wich one is better if your is better then i will kill you. Joke Joke

FattaT
10-19-2007, 05:17 AM
I'm really busy for the next couple of weeks, but after that I will be as free as a bird =)

so, we can have a signature battle (just you and me) then... You better watch out i know some new techniques =P.

Can't wait :laugh:

"Gladiator do you accept the challenge?"

NDM
10-19-2007, 05:20 AM
haha... Sure i do :laught: i accept the chalange im getting my photoshop fixed in a week then we will fight!

diablo
10-19-2007, 08:43 AM
lol they should have a signature contest where people make their best and get votes :D can linux set up something like that?

LiNuX
10-19-2007, 11:37 AM
lol they should have a signature contest where people make their best and get votes :D can linux set up something like that?

do you mean like a sig of the week kind of thing? I can set that up but it'll be a week or two before i can even put that on my TO DO list for the forum lol. Right now the upgrade of forum was one of the last things i was going to do in the next few weeks but it jumped to the top of the list because of internal problems so right now this idea is somewhere at the bottom

but i will wait for what others say and maybe set up a poll later on to see if we can enable that

thanks for suggestion diablo and thanks for helping diablo come to that suggestion rocco and fattat lol :-)

NDM
10-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Linux is a mod he hase lots of work to do.. And the most problome he hase now is with his forum linki... Well anyway when you dont have anything to do LinuX you could make that. Anyway Fattat and me hehe. Altho i think Fattat will win. And LinuX when im getting that titule?

LiNuX
10-19-2007, 12:30 PM
Linux is a mod he hase lots of work to do.. And the most problome he hase now is with his forum linki... Well anyway when you dont have anything to do LinuX you could make that. Anyway Fattat and me hehe. Altho i think Fattat will win. And LinuX when im getting that titule?

lol crap i was waiting for kiba to come on and i just noticed u got ur name changed haha, i had to look at username history to confirm :laugh:

well anyway just wait until after the upgrade cuz i dont want to do it now and then something goes wrong and ur dont have the status anymore and then i gotta do it all over again :)

dont worry, u passed

FattaT
10-19-2007, 05:23 PM
When I have finished all my exams I can host plenty of different design contests as long as enough people are willing to enter!

LiNuX
10-19-2007, 06:03 PM
well we have more members now and it seems a lot of them want to get into graphics lol, so this can be good for everyone :D