PDA

View Full Version : Sub Forum ideas?

Metallica1983
10-22-2007, 08:45 PM
hmmmmm i was thinking it would be cool if there were a Nintendo Sub Forum or a Halo Multiplayer sub forum idk just some suggestions;-)

Toxic
10-22-2007, 08:46 PM
No more Halo boards. But a Super Mario Galaxy one would be cool

LiNuX
10-22-2007, 08:50 PM
why limit it to super mario galaxy and not the whole thing lol

i dont think we have enough threads of any of those to move into a sub board -

i look for trends in similarities in threads - and i make a new sub board for games that get over saturated in its parent board

dont worry :) i got things under control

Scott
10-22-2007, 08:54 PM
We don't need a Mario or another Halo board since they arent the most popular games on the forum.

Metallica1983
10-22-2007, 09:00 PM
wait how did mario get involed in this u guys misread im talkin about a nintendo sub for everything nintendo not just mario like metroid or anything else that has to do wit nintendo so people could post like the newest additions to virtual console or news on nintendo or stuff like that im not trying to concentrate on one game

LiNuX
10-22-2007, 09:11 PM
wait how did mario get involed in this u guys misread im talkin about a nintendo sub for everything nintendo not just mario like metroid or anything else that has to do wit nintendo so people could post like the newest additions to virtual console or news on nintendo or stuff like that im not trying to concentrate on one game

well if you havent noticed, this forum likes to base its conversations on the Genre of the game and not the platform, its much easier and simpler than basing it on platforms or individual games

but i will still take your suggestion into consideration, just dont expect to see it anytime soon

thanks for suggestion

Metallica1983
10-22-2007, 09:15 PM
ur welcome and i know i won't see that board anytime soon im still goin to try to find out how much of a nintendo and or super mario fan base we have on the forum