PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Cobain Film To Be Made and an Unplugged DVD Release

Scott
10-27-2007, 03:17 PM
Seems there's to be an official film to be made on Kurt Cobain's life based off the book Heavier Than Heaven (biography by Charles Cross.) The film's going to be scripted by Troy/25th hour screen writer David Benioff, and co-excutive-produced by Courtney Love, which who knows what kind of affect that'll have on the film.

link (http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/page/news/46496-new-kurt-cobain-film-in-the-works)

I really hope the film doesn't poorly represent the end of his life, considering all the controversy that surrounds his death as it is.

Toxic
10-27-2007, 03:22 PM
So, Courtney most have blown all of her money on heroine and so she's she's digging up more of her dead husbands life to fund her vein tapping habit.

Scott
10-27-2007, 03:25 PM
So, Courtney most have blown all of her money on heroine and so she's she's digging up more of her dead husbands life to fund her vein tapping habit.

Either way, at least people get some content that they should have gotten long ago...

Meow
10-27-2007, 03:50 PM
Either way, at least people get some content that they should have gotten long ago...

True enough. Good band, hopefully going to be a good movie.

comfortablynumb.
10-27-2007, 05:28 PM
i sure hope they do justice to kurt cobain in this movie, and show tribute to his life and music carrer.
hopefully its not just a gimmick for courtney love to squeeze more money out of her lovers contraversial death.

everyone of the 90's pretty much idolized this man, and his music,
nirvana really helps bring grunge to mainstream

ShakerMaker
10-27-2007, 05:49 PM
Sweet, I\'ll be buying the Unplugged DVD.