PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy Favorite Eposides?

El3mentGamer
11-03-2007, 06:53 PM
I like the episode were that old guy sends chris TONS of messages:
Message1: Hi, Just Wonderin' were my paperboy is...
Message2: Hi Again, Just haven't got my paper fo ahwile well bye
Message3: Sorry Bout' Leavin So many messages jus wonderin were my paper boy is...
LastMessage: Ok now im just gettin pissed off...

or something like that whats ur favorite website?
LOL my cuzin just played Donald Duck havin an orgazim on his cell:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh::laugh:

Riku-Nara
11-03-2007, 07:10 PM
?
you post confused me so much? favorite website?
and what's up with the donald duck thing.

anyway, my favorite family episode/scene is where Lois becomes a model, and meg says something sick.. it goes something like

Lois: I"m going to become a full time model!
Peter: And to support you, i'm going to pleasure myself to your photos!
Chris: Me too!
Meg: Me too!
*disgusted sounds*
Peter: Oh Meg, you are disgusting, oh i hate you so much!
Meg: what? I just wanted be included.
Peter: *punches hole in wall* GET OUT MEG!
Meg: What?!
Peter: GET THE HELL OUT MEG OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU!
Meg *runs out*

and then there's another scene in the same episode that goes like

Meg: Dad, you shouldn't let mom be a model anymore. People only like her because of her looks.
Peter:.........who let you back in the house?

FattaT
11-03-2007, 07:52 PM
haha Riku yea, that ones good.

I like the one where Peter is diagnosed as retarded.

Scott
11-03-2007, 08:51 PM
I like the one where Peter thinks there is going to be Y2K and he goes into the house and Chris shouts run ET and ET Runs past

FattaT
11-03-2007, 11:33 PM
haha, yea saw that one last night (THIS IS THE 30,000th POST!)

KittyCat72
11-04-2007, 09:38 AM
There are so many good Family Guy episodes. I don't think I could pick my favorite; if I think of one I'll tell you. This isn't my favorite, but I think the one where Peter starts fighting with the chicken and then they forget why they were fight in the first place was pretty good. :-P They go to a restaurant and start fight again over the stupidest thing!:twitcy:

El3mentGamer
11-04-2007, 03:11 PM
There are so many good Family Guy episodes. I don't think I could pick my favorite; if I think of one I'll tell you. This isn't my favorite, but I think the one where Peter starts fighting with the chicken and then they forget why they were fight in the first place was pretty good. :-P They go to a restaurant and start fight again over the stupidest thing!:twitcy:

i agree... :laugh:

Drake14
11-10-2007, 08:30 AM
haha i like the one where Peter's house become his own country.

Petoria :D hhahahahaha

Then again there are a lot of AMAZING episodes of family guy. Too many to pick a favorite

Scott
11-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Then again there are a lot of AMAZING episodes of family guy. Too many to pick a favorite

Yeah, but most of the good episodes are from the first 3 seasons, I never laughed at the latest one quite as much.

Arcade
11-15-2007, 06:59 PM
Any episode where Stewie reminds Brian of his novel.