PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Yall!

Meow
11-17-2007, 03:38 AM
Day by Day I lived, living in the fast lane. Passing everything without a thought, without caring. Then I came to this place, Gamers forum. This place made me say to myself, hey Meow, slow the **** down.

This was back I think in August, back when I was a mere teenager, thinking the internet was for naughty things, or search engines. I was having a good time on those good old search engines, when I typed in gamers forum randomly.

I clicked on this so called Gamers Forum, I looked, I saw, I LOVED! I was like omg. Gamers forum, COULD YOU BE ANY BETTER? the internet, replied with a simple, No.

This was back when Gamers forum was covered with Green and Black, back when the disaster was a thing of the future. When the disaster came, everything was gone, lost forever. The thing I loved most in the world was gone in a mere second. FOREVER! But then LiNuX, was like dude, just sign up again.

So I did, and I came, I saw, I LOV...no, not this time, I didn't feel love, this place didn't have the zing like it use to.

I came back here every so often, to see how things were going. They were going pretty good, then I realized Gamers Forum didn't need a Meow, they needed some more newbies.

So I left, and let me just say one thing.
its good to be back baby!

Anyways, with all that said and done, my name is Meow, and I like Gamers Forum.

Kiss
11-17-2007, 08:28 AM
welcome back its good to meet you.

KittyCat72
11-17-2007, 08:45 AM
Welcome back Meow! Good to see you again!

Metallica1983
11-17-2007, 09:41 AM
welcome baq meow great to see you again

GF Eric
11-17-2007, 11:09 AM
Welcome back Meow and as always, have fun, post a lot, and play the arcade. If you have any questions PM me and I would be glad to help.

LiNuX
11-17-2007, 11:29 AM
welcome back meow - always good to have u on board and i know u already know the rules so no point in reiterating them to u

have fun!

ToxicBoom
07-20-2008, 08:26 AM
Welcome back, Mewo! Good to see you here. Hope you have fun.

Scott
07-20-2008, 08:54 AM
Welcome back, Mewo! Good to see you here. Hope you have fun.

What are you talking about?.... this threads from 2007 lol

Trunks
07-20-2008, 11:31 AM
Who doesn't post in 2007 threads?

Iceskater101
07-20-2008, 12:39 PM
welcome back meow