PDA

View Full Version : Heroes

Twigz
10-15-2006, 02:03 PM
If you haven't seen this show yet...where are you? Is your brain on 350 degree heat? Anyway, lemme tell you about it. Ordinary people like you and I are able to do extraordinary things. I know, that's weird and dumb, but let me finish. They don't figure it out yet and it takes them a while to experiment it and figure it out, but once they do find out their special powers (this Chinese dude, the funniest one on there, has the power to teleport himself and stop time), they join together to fight an evil (which has not been seen yet). It's all part of a comic book that an unknown person is making (in the show, not in real life) that shows exactly what these people are doing to help save the world. It's a really cool version of Smallville, but with more people doing the saving. Catch it Monday night at 9/8C (I always wanted to say that) on NBC. ;)

LiNuX
10-15-2006, 02:05 PM
i saw like a little bit of the first episode, i never remember to watch it on mondays lol, just remind me :)

souljaa
11-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Omg. Yeah! I love it! Amazing show man! If you guys don't watch it, I suggest you watch it! No joke. It's by far one of the best shows, after Prison Break :P.

LiNuX
11-28-2006, 07:11 PM
lol, i keep forgetting, gonna wait until they show the repeats lol, i only saw like one and a half show so, i'll wait :D

souljaa
11-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Yeah, it's better, 'cause if you start now, you;ll be lost and won't know what's going on:P. And it's a show you need to follow:D.

Agent-Of-Death
11-23-2010, 11:10 AM
I Love This Show!!!! It's too bad they cancelled it after the 4th season with plot lines not tied up :(