PDA

View Full Version : Christian Bale to play John Connor in new Terminator movie, says AICN

Toxic
12-04-2007, 01:33 AM
Bruce Wayne is John Conner!!!
Hey folk Harry here. Just got off the phone with an extremely trusted source who has never been wrong before. he revealed exclusively to AICN that in the upcoming McG reboot, TERMINATOR SALVATION: The Future Begins, that they have cast CHRISTIAN BALE as none other than JOHN CONNER. you folks know what that means...

THIS IS GOING TO KICK ASS!!!

Hey folks, Harry here again... The above was posted by AICN's Behind-The-Scenes God, RoRo - as Time-Warner knocked out my internet this morning in a widespread pre-emptive strike to attempt to silence the news that Bruce Wayne was John Conner... But I want y'all to think about this for a second. McG has done more than just CHARLIE'S ANGELS - his film WE ARE MARSHALL was a very solid and tonally realistic film. Personally - I love what McG did with CHARLIE'S ANGELS - it was fun, kinetic and exactly what that version of CHARLIE'S ANGELS should be. Then there's the fact that he cast the T-1000 in WE ARE MARSHALL - which means, probably, he's a fan of T2 - or just has the coolness to just recognize that Robert Patrick is the ****. Either way - He's managed to cast Christian Bale in TERMINATOR SALVATION - and that's pretty huge.

We know Bale takes his **** seriously. And if you saw 3:10 TO YUMA... just imagine him coming out of his mountain and beginning the process of taking out SKYNET. With Bale as Conner - that means that we have a great chance that McG is pulling a chair up and will deliver. It all depends on that script... it is obvious we're dealing now with an adult, GREAT MILITARY LEADER storyline ... How he got the remnants of civilization together, trained them, armed them and began a guerilla war that eventually, we hope, brings down SKYNET.

I for one am anxious as hell to see this done right. Let's hope.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/34867

AICN "trusted sources" are a mixed bag so it's anyone's guess if this is true. If it is, the new movie could be half way decent.

jakncoke
12-04-2007, 02:32 AM
Terminator should stop seriously. all this renewing old movie franchises is sickening and overated .

Master_Dylmo
12-04-2007, 02:49 AM
'no comment' (i kinda agree w/ jancoke but i hope the governor of California stars in it!

jakncoke
12-04-2007, 02:59 AM
fat chance on that.

Master_Dylmo
12-04-2007, 03:04 AM
o well... then it'll suck XD

jakncoke
12-04-2007, 03:10 AM
unless he resigns, I honestly can't see how he'll have time for both and I'm almost positive that he hasn't starred in a movie since being elected.

Supermoose
12-04-2007, 06:20 AM
Terminator 3 should've been an online only movie... maybe Animatrix style. I shouldn't have stood alone as a feature film.

TeknoVagrant
12-04-2007, 06:21 AM
Wow now this movie has gone from a don't to a maybe. Christan Bale all by himself can save this movie. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't take the role unless the movie its self was alright.

Seen all the Terminators, so why stop now?

Scott
12-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Christian Bale is playing Conner? what the hell. Thats a bad choice. They should just bring the guy who played Conner in T3 back

wifi
12-04-2007, 01:48 PM
christian bale is doing a lot of movies lately lol, T4 now :-P

Scott
12-05-2007, 08:19 AM
christian bale is doing a lot of movies lately lol, T4 now :-P

Yeah he's got the new Batman on the way too.