PDA

View Full Version : Heroes (Tv-series)

Blackbird
12-05-2007, 09:09 PM
http://media.justjared.com/headlines/2007/01/heroes-spoilers.jpg

I'm have started watching a tv series call Heroes, anyone watching it? Becuase I'm currenly start watching it lol I'm a bit late but whatever. xD

Toxic
12-12-2007, 05:09 PM
Yea I sated watching it half way through the first season. any idea when the second season starts?

Scott
12-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Yea I sated watching it half way through the first season. any idea when the second season starts?

It has started in the USA, No idea about here though

LiNuX
12-12-2007, 05:22 PM
lol second season just finished here, watched all the episodes :D on my laptop though, gotta love nbc's idea of putting up the episodes online - although they only have like 6 up at a time

in my opinion, the second season was just too short with 11 episodes, the first season had 23 episodes and it wasn't as intense as the first season either with sylar and all but sylar is back for season 3 lol - i wont ruin it for anyone except for telling u that since its kinda obvious if you start watching the second season

Scott
12-12-2007, 05:26 PM
lol second season just finished here, watched all the episodes :D on my laptop though, gotta love nbc's idea of putting up the episodes online - although they only have like 6 up at a time

in my opinion, the second season was just too short with 11 episodes, the first season had 23 episodes and it wasn't as intense as the first season either with sylar and all but sylar is back for season 3 lol - i wont ruin it for anyone except for telling u that since its kinda obvious if you start watching the second season

It was only so short because of the writers strike.

Blackbird
12-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Well yeah its a great series but Linux please don't spoiled anything :)

LiNuX
12-12-2007, 05:47 PM
It was only so short because of the writers strike.

yeah i know, it affected a LOT of shows, but they had ideas for the show, i wonder if they'll bring it back for season 3

Well yeah its a great series but Linux please don't spoiled anything :)

dont worry i wont spoil anything, just stated the obvious if you start the second season

Scott
12-12-2007, 05:53 PM
Well there is also the 6 episode spin-off: Heroes: Origins

KittyCat72
12-12-2007, 06:22 PM
I love Heroes, that second season was good. If I had the money, I would buy the series on dvd. You can tell my favorite characters by my signature.

Scott
12-12-2007, 06:25 PM
I love Heroes, that second season was good. If I had the money, I would buy the series on dvd. You can tell my favorite characters by my signature.

The problem with the DVD is that because the show is so popular the price for the DVD is higher than usual.

Blackbird
Kitty: Well I did can see your favorite characters and I still don't know so muach about Heroes becuase I'm only have seen a few episode. Well I'm not yet in 2nd season. :P

LiNuX

you can watch all those shows online lol, no point in buying the dvd just for the extras and stuff, there are many sites that stream it, some legal some not

KittyCat72
12-12-2007, 06:37 PM
you can watch all those shows online lol, no point in buying the dvd just for the extras and stuff, there are many sites that stream it, some legal some not

I know, but it would be nice to have the dvd. I've always wanted to collect all the seasons of a series I like, but most have too many already (Simpsons, ect.). Heroes is the perfect opportunity... well it would be if it wasn't so expensive.

Scott
12-12-2007, 06:42 PM
I know, but it would be nice to have the dvd. I've always wanted to collect all the seasons of a series I like, but most have too many already (Simpsons, ect.). Heroes is the perfect opportunity... well it would be if it wasn't so expensive.

My DVD Collection is crazy, I have all the seasons so far of: The Unit, Spooks, Family Guy, CSI NY, Supernatural and the first 2 seasons of House so as you can probably tell I watch loads of DVDs

KittyCat72
12-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Wow, I've got Tru Calling; there was one and a half seasons. Impressive, isn't it?!

Toxic
12-12-2007, 07:13 PM
I dont buy the dvds because i can watch them on tv for free

Scott
12-12-2007, 07:15 PM
I dont buy the dvds because i can watch them on tv for free

Ah but when you have it on DVD you can watch it were ever you want and whenever you want too.

Blackbird
12-12-2007, 07:23 PM
I'm bought in on DVD for collecting them, well I won't collect Simpsons becuase it's too many of them. Well I'm bought manga and anime dvd it's quited expensive :D

Scott
12-12-2007, 07:30 PM
I'm bought in on DVD for collecting them, well I won't collect Simpsons becuase it's too many of them. Well I'm bought manga and anime dvd it's quited expensive :D

There's no point in collecting the simpsons. It's repeated too much, you'll probably have seen all the episodes on the DVD 100 times before.

KittyCat72
12-13-2007, 03:37 PM
That's what I was thinking; there are too many Simpsons seasons for me to collect.

Ah but when you have it on DVD you can watch it were ever you want and whenever you want too.
DVDs do have their advantages.:yes:

Toxic
12-13-2007, 10:48 PM

With satalite TV now you can record it and watch it whenever you want

Scott
12-13-2007, 11:07 PM
With satalite TV now you can record it and watch it whenever you want

But then you have to watch it where ever your TV Box is, but with DVD's you can watch them absolutely any ware.

prateek/pwnage
12-15-2007, 10:36 PM
Yeah I found this show at start to be interesting then went down a bit then went up and went down again at the end. I am just watching because at some point and time I feel that the excitement is going to grow again. Other than that they can stop with the confusing, going back in time nearly 10 times in the 1 ep.

Master_Dylmo
12-15-2007, 10:57 PM
i watched it on tv.. i think season 2 just finished right? i like it.. i think theres a game coming out.. :D:D thatll b cool

LiNuX
12-16-2007, 12:10 AM
Yeah I found this show at start to be interesting then went down a bit then went up and went down again at the end. I am just watching because at some point and time I feel that the excitement is going to grow again. Other than that they can stop with the confusing, going back in time nearly 10 times in the 1 ep.

i never got confused when they went back in time, only two people can do it and thats hiro and peter.

i watched it on tv.. i think season 2 just finished right? i like it.. i think theres a game coming out.. :D:D thatll b cool

yea season 2 is done and the game is coming out on that, although im not getting it

Toxic
12-17-2007, 02:08 PM
will the game be part of the story or a new story?

KittyCat72
12-17-2007, 03:32 PM
There's going to be a game? I hate when they make games of movies and stuff.. I'm not getting it.

prateek/pwnage
12-17-2007, 04:28 PM
I think it is going to be crap. They are obviously just making it because of the money. I dont know how they will possibly make a game out of something like that. The only one that I know of recently has been made into a game and has been good is "24". I played the game. It was good.

KittyCat72
12-17-2007, 04:54 PM
I really don't think the game will be very good either. One reason the show is good because whether you know what will happen or not, you can't control it. Ex.-It was getting worried when Hiro had a chance of dieing. To think of controlling a character or something wouldn't be very fun at all. But I guess I would have to play the game to know for sure.

prateek/pwnage
12-17-2007, 04:56 PM
Ex.-It was getting worried when Hiro had a chance of dieing.

Yeah i know, I was sooooo worried, I was up all night. ;-)