PDA

View Full Version : SAW III

TheKing
11-01-2006, 08:26 PM
can somebody here please tell me if saw III was good or not because i havent seen it yet!!!

LiNuX
11-01-2006, 08:50 PM
i might go see it in a couple weeks, got SAT this saturday, then going off to D.C. next week, iono, i might have to wait for the dvd lol, but i will see it, saw the first 2 and i liked 'em, the guy is clever and evil ;D

TheKing
11-01-2006, 08:56 PM
yeah, i actually loved the first 2 saws. i love this guy cuz when he laughs it make me laugh for some reason lmfao http://www.douban.com/lpic/s1631583.jpg

M_Nabil
11-02-2006, 08:43 AM
I liked the new idea of SAW but I'm not ready to see another one.

diablo
11-03-2006, 12:05 PM
i'll probably go see it later too, i saw the first two, gross lol, but the stories are pretty good, and M Nabil, how can u be not ready to see a another one lol

M_Nabil
11-03-2006, 03:52 PM
i'll probably go see it later too, i saw the first two, gross lol, but the stories are pretty good, and M Nabil, how can u be not ready to see a another one lol

I mean I got used to the idea and watching another one will be boring for me.

souljaa
11-28-2006, 07:07 PM
I've seen it! Amazing! But not as good as the first two. But still a movie worth seeing, no doubt!

scorp
12-01-2006, 06:08 AM
LoL Saw3 ... well the woman from the 2nd part is the new bad guy or not? ^^

my friends and me have laughing so much about the films..and your girls *hihi* take there head under the blanket but we take it away ;) when some guys die or so :> i hope the 3rd part is also funny :D

souljaa
12-01-2006, 01:24 PM
LoL Saw3 ... well the woman from the 2nd part is the new bad guy or not? ^^

my friends and me have laughing so much about the films..and your girls *hihi* take there head under the blanket but we take it away ;) when some guys die or so :> i hope the 3rd part is also funny :D

Hmm...This may just be me...but...it's not a "comedy" movie :P...I don't know what you watch..but ::)

sparky
01-08-2007, 10:47 PM
I will be watching this maybe 2morrow sometime, hope it's as good as the others

Jarritos
01-08-2007, 11:55 PM
I saw it and thought it was pretty bad. there is nothing original about it at all. the story was bad and so was a lot of the acting and it was not scary just annoying. Overall i would not recommend you seeing it

LiNuX
01-09-2007, 09:10 PM
I saw it and thought it was pretty bad. there is nothing original about it at all. the story was bad and so was a lot of the acting and it was not scary just annoying. Overall i would not recommend you seeing it

well saw is not a scary movie genre lol, it was never meant to be, its just gore, i havent watched it yet lol, i probably will tho lol, i saw the first 2, have to see this one too lol

souljaa
01-10-2007, 02:12 PM
I loved them all...But nothing beats the first two, that I'll admit.

Jarritos
01-11-2007, 03:07 AM

well saw is not a scary movie genre lol, it was never meant to be, its just gore, i havent watched it yet lol, i probably will tho lol, i saw the first 2, have to see this one too lol

It is listed under thriller/horror ;D

LiNuX
01-11-2007, 09:46 PM
It is listed under thriller/horror ;D

uh..yea that too, but it is a "gore" movie lol, but its not really horror, thriller, i'll agree

apokolipz
01-23-2007, 04:56 PM
The movie came out today, so ill be buying it soon. the movie is more gory than the first two. by A LOT. also, some of the parts are disgusting. a couple of my friends had to slow themselves from vomiting. i didn't have to. not too bad overall. good to watch. i wasn't too surprised at the end, if ya see the first two it won't shock you, but its still an awsome ending.

souljaa
01-24-2007, 05:20 PM
The movie came out today, so ill be buying it soon. the movie is more gory than the first two. by A LOT. also, some of the parts are disgusting. a couple of my friends had to slow themselves from vomiting. i didn't have to. not too bad overall. good to watch. i wasn't too surprised at the end, if ya see the first two it won't shock you, but its still an awsome ending.

Yeah, I agree. It was my fav. movie though.