PDA

View Full Version : Donnie Darko

KittyCat72
12-21-2007, 10:31 AM
Has anyone ever seen Donnie Darko? It's a pretty weird movie, so that's probably why I like it. I thought the bunny on it would make a good Halloween costume.:-P:yes: I like the song Mad World on it too, and all the space and time travelling stuff is just out there.:wub: Anybody else like it or want to see it? It's not a new movie or anything.... I just thought of it because I'm watching it right now.

Scott
12-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Ummm I'm not sure if I have seen it?... What's it about?.... The only movie I can think of is a movie with Al pacino and Johnny Depp but I may be mixed up?

KittyCat72
12-31-2007, 02:52 PM
Uh well there's this guy named Donnie, and he's kind of crazy. He goes to see a psychiatrist every once in a while. Then this 6 foot-tall guy in a bunny suit saves his life and Donnie's halusinating and stuff. Then, well I'm not going to say the rest incase you haven't seen it.

Scott
12-31-2007, 08:50 PM
Ok the movie I was talking about was Donnie Brasco. But that sounds like a gond movie

Toxic
01-03-2008, 02:26 AM
yea I think I saw it a while ago. It was a very good movie

LemonRising
02-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Good movie though it messes with your mind and raise an eyebrow. I've seen it three times, and still like it. I suggest you rent/buy the Director's Cut (: I found that it was better than the original cut that they put out.

When they first released the movie there wasn't too much interest, but I'm finding now-a-days that a lot of teens are getting into it (it's like a weak trend.. think Nightmare before christmas)
But if you take the movie for what it is, it's good (:

LiNuX
02-03-2008, 08:44 PM
i haven't seen this but i know that al pacino was in it :D im watching serpico now, believe it or not its for a class :D

rukisuto
02-04-2008, 04:38 AM
I tried watching Donnie Darko and for some reason I could not focus on it to save my life.
I turned it off after 20 minutes, lol.