PDA

View Full Version : Simpsons VS Family Guy

Master_Dylmo
12-21-2007, 10:44 AM
I saw an 'American Dad VS Family Guy' thread and saw that fmaily guy was waay ahead.. but i think this one will be a little closer (though family guy pwns simpsons :D)

KittyCat72
12-21-2007, 10:52 AM
I'm not so sure, I vote Simpsons. If you notice, Family Guy copies a lot of things from the Simpsons after a new episode and stuff. I found a video that showed all the clips... I might post it later:-P

Master_Dylmo
12-21-2007, 11:08 AM
I'm not so sure, I vote Simpsons. If you notice, Family Guy copies a lot of things from the Simpsons after a new episode and stuff. I found a video that showed all the clips... I might post it later:-P

*sigh* i knew sum1 was gonna say that... even though there are about 10.. things maybe.. that family guy copied off the simspons.. the family guy versions were wayy funnier... in my opinion.. i find that the simpsons can be a bit boring.. and predictable.. like, if homer is giving a list of somehting.. u always know hes gonna say sumthin that doesnt belong.. but it gets old.. and theres a song in ery ******ING episode!! haha.. i mean one or maybe two songs.. but omfg.. they get really old after a while!! and the movie was kinda disapointing.. i heard about it years before it came out.. they couldve came up w/ sum new material haha.. family is good coz its difrent and random..and u can relate 2 most of the characters in some way...

KittyCat72
12-21-2007, 11:34 AM
Well I know the Simpsons are like that... but it's original. Family Guy is good, but I can get tired of it being too random. Sure, they're both alike... and Family Guy plays out it's jokes a little better, but the Simpsons isn't completely about the jokes in it's episodes.

Scott
12-23-2007, 02:44 PM
Even though I like Family Guy I still prefer the Simpsons. In my opinion lately both of them haven't been as good. After season 4 of Family Guy it started to get worse and after season 10 of the simpsons it started to get worse too.

Riku-Nara
12-23-2007, 04:47 PM
family guy is mega funny, but the simpsons has been in the game wayyy longer, so you can't blame them if the quality has declined over the years.

JustPlainLucas
12-23-2007, 09:13 PM
Family Guy.