PDA

View Full Version : PC Gamer or Console Gamer

LiNuX
11-25-2006, 02:13 PM
Are you a PC Gamer? meaning that you play most of your games on your PC, computer, or are you a Console Gamer? meaning that you prefer to play your games on consoles like the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360?

i am a PC Gamer, i'd rather play games on my computer than the consoles. what about you?

diablo
11-29-2006, 12:16 PM
im like a little bit of both, i play on both consoles and pc, there are some games i'd rather play on pc than console and vice versa, it all depends on what game it is really

Twigz
11-29-2006, 06:04 PM
It depends for me also...I'm really a console gamer, but I can't be a console gamer if I don't have a console! My PS2 is in game heaven, and I'm starting to depend more on my PC to play games...so I guess I'm right in the thick of things...

crazay
12-03-2006, 04:36 PM
right now im a pc gamer, havent played any console in a long time lol

souljaa
12-05-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm both. More like whatevers fun on whatever. Like Halo....i wouldn't play that on pc...only on Xbox..'cause it's nice and original on it :D. So yeah.

LiNuX
12-05-2006, 06:27 PM
yea halo, i've never played that for xbox lol, im the opposite, i've played halo and halo 2 on my pc, friend's game, borrowed for a week, but never on xbox lol, dont know how that feels :(

souljaa
12-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Feels much better! Hehe. Try it once, you'll love it on Xbox..but you have to get used to it. Then when you play on the computer, you'll be like...Ew..hehe lol.

LiNuX
12-05-2006, 06:30 PM
yea i know, i played on pc cuz i was used to counter strike, i have quick hands aiming with that here lol, i pwn in cs, even though i dont play as much, i can still kick @$$, so i do have to try it on xbox lol, i have a couple friends that have it, i might go and play

souljaa
12-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Yup lol, you should. I play counter-strike too..but like Counter-Strike on Xbox..naa...it's better on PC..way better.

LiNuX
12-05-2006, 06:33 PM
lol yea i know, i have a friend that is crazy with counter strike: condition zero for his xbox, he's nice too, i cant move like that on xbox, especially aim like that, i bet he can match me if he plays xbox cs vs my computer cs lol, its amazing, but its so friggin hard with xbox, i've tried that before lol

souljaa
12-05-2006, 06:34 PM
Yeah, it really is...moving with the Joystick...hardd!..so much easier with keyboard...and better...but it's whatever you're good with.

LiNuX
12-05-2006, 06:38 PM
lol yea, he sux with the pc lol, he cant make fun of me cuz i cant play on xbox lol, cuz then i'll just make fun of him 10x more ;D

souljaa
12-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Haha..yeah..all depends on how you play!

LiNuX
12-05-2006, 07:00 PM
i just play to play now lol, before i was really competitive, i played to win and if the server had a ranking system, like amx_mod or admin_mod, i would play until i was rank 1 if not top 5 lol, right now i just screw around, been playing for years, not realy that fun anymore once u've done and been through everything

souljaa
12-05-2006, 07:28 PM
Yeah. True. I used to play everyday..every hour after school...but now...I barely play...I mean it's still fun and all..but it's just the same after..so I just play to have fun as well now.

LiNuX
12-05-2006, 07:39 PM
thats how everybody should play, i've seen some and know some people that still play competitively and they get so angry if they lose or die or if someone else screws them up, lol, i used to be like that with my Dragon Ball Z budokai 3 game lol, i would yell at anyone that would talk to me when im fighting lol, in cs if someone wants to talk, i can talk and kill at the same time lol, but DBZ, stay back, im not like that anymore

souljaa
12-05-2006, 07:58 PM
Haha lol..nice...yeah I used to get pissed when I played cs...but now...whatever..just fun.

Rotekoppen
12-31-2006, 05:50 PM
i must say that i hate playing on a computer. reason: instaling the game, missing some direct-x and aother stuff and you have to update and computer "freaze" up. no i like the easy part and fun :Dput in the the dvd game and sitt back and let the game beginne :D

souljaa
01-01-2007, 12:33 AM
i must say that i hate playing on a computer. reason: instaling the game, missing some direct-x and aother stuff and you have to update and computer "freaze" up. no i like the easy part and fun :Dput in the the dvd game and sitt back and let the game beginne :D

Oh yeah, I'll agree to that 100%..But wtvr, sometimes computer games can be fun as well :D...If everythings good!

Rotekoppen
01-01-2007, 05:35 AM
LMAO :D :D i must agrea on that :D

ziG
01-14-2007, 12:04 AM
I'm a PC gamer at heart. I've played Halo 1 on both console and PC, and will be doing the same for Halo 2...and you just can't argue with me that a controller is better then a mouse/kb for FPS games. I hated Metroid on the GameCube because of the controls, and I wish all FPS games would just come default mouse/keyboard haha. I wasn't bad at Halo with a controller either, so don't get me wrong...I'm just biased I guess. I love video games on all platforms though.

Stephie
01-16-2007, 09:21 AM
Don't laugh but I have been trying to complete the PS2 game finding nemo for over 2 years now. The first few levels are easy but after that it is very hard. I was close to the end & then my memory card got deleted ..then my console broke.When I got a new one I decided to start the whole game over, now I'm on the second to last level & am so stuck. It is my mission to find Nemo!

aosmallan
01-16-2007, 09:34 AM
Don't laugh but I have been trying to complete the PS2 game finding nemo for over 2 years now. The first few levels are easy but after that it is very hard. I was close to the end & then my memory card got deleted ..then my console broke.When I got a new one I decided to start the whole game over, now I'm on the second to last level & am so stuck. It is my mission to find Nemo!

lol I bought my little sister that game for her birthday last February.

souljaa
01-16-2007, 02:20 PM

Haha..Nice stufff :D.

Twigz
01-16-2007, 02:51 PM
A little off topic here: I didn't finish watching the movie or played the game...did anyone find Nemo??!! :-\

souljaa
01-16-2007, 05:14 PM
A little off topic here: I didn't finish watching the movie or played the game...did anyone find Nemo??!! :-\

Lmao..I saw it such a long time ago..Don't even remember..But yeah, in the end, they do, I think :/

LiNuX
01-16-2007, 08:14 PM
lol of course they did, the name of the movie is finding nemo, if they never found the lil dude, they would have made a sequel lol, which would have sucked

Twigz
01-17-2007, 06:13 PM
Yeah Finding...meaning in the present they are trying to find...doesn't mean they did...lol

Drake14
01-21-2007, 08:48 AM
im a PC gamer...well..actually....i'm not a gamer at all anymore :/

But i used to mainly be a PC gamer. i played on consoles...in fact i still have a sega Genesis! O_O Doubt it works though.

apokolipz
01-21-2007, 02:44 PM
im a PC gamer, but my PC's a little slow :'(. i hav Half-Life 2 but i can't play it, too big of a lag. but i got other games to play.

diablo
01-22-2007, 11:43 AM
im a PC gamer, but my PC's a little slow :'(. i hav Half-Life 2 but i can't play it, too big of a lag. but i got other games to play.

how old is your pc? i know that my last computer was really slow because it was really old lol, new one fixed it

bass
01-25-2007, 04:49 AM
I like with Console Gamers than PC. Because I think console have amply of categories and good graphic games than PC gamers. And console game has easy for control.

Drake14
01-25-2007, 11:58 AM
But i think theres more variety of games for the PC. And i've seen a lot of PC games with AMAZING graphics (Doom 3 for example).

As for easy to control...You can always change the controls for your PC games. Can't do that for a lot of the console games. Actually i dont think i've ever seen a console game where you can change the controls, but i've never tried all consoles.

M_Nabil
01-26-2007, 10:20 PM
I am a PC gamer. PCs are just more powerful than consoles and also upgradeable.

LiNuX
01-27-2007, 10:05 AM
I am a PC gamer. PCs are just more powerful than consoles and also upgradeable.

well now they are making some consoles upgradable too, like the PS2, add hard drive, internet, same with ps3 and xbox 360 i think

Drake14
01-27-2007, 10:08 AM
I still think PCs will always be more powerful.

Unless you have some crappy Apple or Mac computer >.<

Or compaq >.<

LiNuX
01-27-2007, 10:09 AM

Or compaq >.<

well mac computers are really good now, i used to have one a long time ago, its much safer than windows lol, the bad part is only that most programs and software arent compatible with the mac, but otherwise its far from crappy

M_Nabil
01-27-2007, 10:53 AM

Or compaq >.<

well mac computers are really good now, i used to have one a long time ago, its much safer than windows lol, the bad part is only that most programs and software arent compatible with the mac, but otherwise its far from crappy

Yeah, the power of PCs lies in the fact that they have become the standard.

LiNuX
01-27-2007, 11:03 AM
well yea but macs are coming back lol, u see the commercials they started to make to make fun of the PCs lol, i think its funny, upgrade to vista -- pc got nervous lol

Rotekoppen
01-30-2007, 12:58 AM

Or compaq >.<

computers in generall is allway more powerful. that is becuse it easy to change out parts and the company that make them is allways figthing to deliver the best. it's not that easy whit a console. you can not change out the motherbord in a console ??? but you can do that in a computer if you need to expand.
so compere a computer and console like that is not fear

Magnetism
02-28-2007, 01:38 PM
I'd have to say for me it completly depends on the game, if it was something like Command and Conquer then the PC but for something more action packed like GTA I would go for my PS2. Then the Xbox for something like Halo, over all I would have to say that it depends on the game rather than the console as each has its own speciality.

Eric
02-28-2007, 02:23 PM
I am both, as I play both on the computer and consoles evenly basically

jessecooper
03-09-2007, 01:36 AM
ya i get used games off ebay alot... mostly cartridges for older consoles

RichardF12
03-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Are you a PC Gamer? meaning that you play most of your games on your PC, computer, or are you a Console Gamer? meaning that you prefer to play your games on consoles like the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360?

Im more of a console gamer. I think its so much easier to play using a controller then the PC's mouse & keyboard. Also you can use a much bigger screen 8)

scorp
03-09-2007, 09:23 AM
me is a pc gamer...why? i can play a lot of there online and so on.console is nice, but only in a LAN ;) XBOX Halo Clan Lan yeah with 16 guys ^^

RichardF12
03-09-2007, 10:00 AM
Just xbox PS2 online or Xbox live etc. Its worth the small price ;D then you can play online all you want

Serendipity
04-01-2007, 07:35 AM
Mostly PC, i just like being able to game in my room. I have a 360 and PS2 though.

HyperShadow5592
04-01-2007, 07:51 PM
I would like to be a computer gamer, but i haven't really had a computer untill a few months ago, and it was crashed by Limewire...... >:(!!!DAMN YOU LIMEWIRE!!! >:(.....But I should be getting a pretty good eMachine within this upcoming week, here's the link for it: www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2726999&CatId=2648 ;D

LiNuX
04-01-2007, 08:02 PM
downloading programs like limewire and kazaa can give you viruses, thats probably why it crashed

jasonbay
04-01-2007, 11:02 PM
Im a console gamer mainly because I cant afford to buy the parts to make a top notch computer that will play top notch games , hell before January I was on a computer that lagged on Madden 2004 , Im not sure how good my new computer is for gaming but im sure it still isnt that good but still like 10X better than my old comp

Beanie
04-02-2007, 05:11 AM
Mainly a PC gamer when I get the free time, 64 man CSS dust 2, bring it on boys! ;)