PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum, send some lovage

Fate
01-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Hey the names Fate
Iv been gaming since I can't remember when.
My favorite system is SNES. (good ol Super)
Want to talk or ask any questions feel free

So throw me a bone, send some love
don't be shy

TTFN

Fate~

LiNuX
01-09-2008, 11:13 AM
hey fate welcome to gamers forum :D hope you enjoy your stay, be sure to read the faqs and other rules around the forum to avoid trouble - if you still have more questions, don't hesitate to ask, you'll fit in perfectly, not many remember when they started gaming anyway :D

good day to join, the server will be down for a server move later on today :D hope you are ready for that

enjoy!

Metallica1983
01-09-2008, 04:43 PM
Hey welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay and follow the rules and have fun.

You said your fav system was SNES thats my all time favorite classic system you must be a Nintendo fan nice to know im not the only one

lonewolfxix
01-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Hey hey Fate, welcome to Gamers-Forum, I hope you enjoy your stay! SNES is a great console, loads of fun ^^

Fate
01-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Hey welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay and follow the rules and have fun.

You said your fav system was SNES thats my all time favorite classic system you must be a Nintendo fan nice to know im not the only one

Yep the best system in my eyes :)
I have one of the SNES#2
I think there pretty rare

KittyCat72
01-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Welcome to the forum fate, hope you like it here. SNES fan, I like Nintendo a lot myself. Well see you around!