PDA

View Full Version : The Warboss here!

warboss.gremlin
01-17-2008, 02:56 PM
Hey this is warboss.gremlin here. I am an avid gamer (X360) and I in the fall I will be attending university to study business so that I can open a developing corporation. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

LiNuX
01-17-2008, 03:03 PM
hey warboss :D welcome to gamers forum, thanks for joining, we have a lot of avid gamers here so you should feel at home, be sure to read the FAQs and other rules around the board

if you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask, we'll be glad to help you out.

enjoy the forum!

conman1000
01-17-2008, 03:03 PM
Welcome to the forum, hope we got another active member here.

Edit: LiNuX what happened to the Welcome Banner?

Jaykub
01-17-2008, 03:04 PM
welcome to gamers forums

warboss.gremlin
01-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I can honestly say that the people here are already more welcoming than any other forum that I have visited. As for becoming an active member, that is the plan. Basically, I am going to be looking around for what the general public likes in games. I mean I already know what my friends like, but a key to marketing is viewing a larger demographic. So yah, I will be in the background, hanging out. As for questions, what does GFP stand for? I imagine gamers-forums points, but what do you use them for?

LiNuX
01-17-2008, 03:13 PM
GFP does stand for Gamers Forum Points so you got that right, read the FAQ page in the following link to learn more:

Gamers Forum - FAQ: Earning Points (http://www.gamers-forum.com/faq.php?faq=earning_points)

That info isn't a 100% updated since we have recently had changes - Soon you will use the GFP to get access into the arcade :-) so you can add that to the list of "what can i do with the GFP that I earn"

GF Eric
Welcome to the forum. Have fun, earn GFP (Points), paly games and post. If you have a question feel free to PM me.

warboss.gremlin
Sorry, I just read the FAQS. GFP is a pretty cool system. How did you guys swing that bartering system by STEAM?

conman1000
01-17-2008, 03:14 PM
This is a bit outdated but here:

How To Earn Gamers Forum Points (GFP)? Read and Learn - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=1458)

To use them, we sometimes have a tournament in the arcade where you have to pay X GFP, and there is a grand prize.

I think LiNuX is trying to find a shop to install.

You can also get more by visiting the bank, deposit GFP, and you get GFP at .25% intrest.

Edit: I was typing as LiNuX posted. :(

warboss.gremlin
01-17-2008, 03:17 PM
That is a pretty cool system you guys have going. Innovative for sure. Thanks for all the help. See you guys around the forum!

LiNuX
01-17-2008, 03:17 PM
Sorry, I just read the FAQS. GFP is a pretty cool system. How did you guys swing that bartering system by STEAM?

what bartering system by steam? if it's another discussion just open another thread, it'll get more attention than an intro thread :yes:

This is a bit outdated but here:

How To Earn Gamers Forum Points (GFP)? Read and Learn - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=1458)

To use them, we sometimes have a tournament in the arcade where you have to pay X GFP, and there is a grand prize.

I think LiNuX is trying to find a shop to install.

You can also get more by visiting the bank, deposit GFP, and you get GFP at .25% intrest.

Edit: I was typing as LiNuX posted. :(

lol happens to me too sometimes - 90% of that info in that thread and the FAQs page is fully up to date, just some new features that I haven't added on yet.

KittyCat72
01-19-2008, 09:01 AM
Might be a little late, but welcome to the forum. See you around!