PDA

View Full Version : OMG This Is The Best Movies And Shows Ever. All For Free.

Jaykub
01-25-2008, 12:31 PM
Well. Wanting to find Cloverfield I came to LINK REMOVED it has every movie made all ya do is click it and it goes full screen its nuts for free. some are a little grain in the video but ok some are just like tv.

LiNuX
01-25-2008, 12:43 PM
don't know if you know but those types of sites are illegal, most of them are hosted on off shore hosting sites, i've seen that site before and i can confirm for you that the activity is not legal

there is an infraction called "posting illegal content" i give you that and you're banned - i'll let u slide now but please do not post illegal contents next time - if you do not know whether its illegal or not, don't post it until you are a 100% certain

thanks!

Jaykub
01-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Whoa. I read and it said in the email we are legal. Thanks. I think I'll delete my account. srry

LiNuX
01-25-2008, 12:51 PM
they are not located in the United States, thats why they are "legal" - we however are located in the united states, so what they can do, we cannot do without getting in trouble

Raw!
01-25-2008, 05:51 PM
LiNuX, instead of removing the link completely, I think you should put [Warning: Content in here is illegal, if you click here you are saying that you are okay with the piracy in these films] or something. Cuz for some, they don't want to go to the movies, and they don't have a TV, so they want to see it. Ya know?

LiNuX
01-25-2008, 05:56 PM
LiNuX, instead of removing the link completely, I think you should put [Warning: Content in here is illegal, if you click here you are saying that you are okay with the piracy in these films] or something. Cuz for some, they don't want to go to the movies, and they don't have a TV, so they want to see it. Ya know?

i dont give a crap if people want to visit the sites, i don't want the link or anything to do with their URL - i do not want those sites getting visitors from our visitors -

its just the affiliation with the link i don't want, the only way to remove affiliation is to remove the link completely

Jaykub
01-25-2008, 06:02 PM
ya I'm sorry for what I did and if you want movies free google search

Scott
01-26-2008, 04:52 PM
Sure they're free movies but the quality sucks.... and those pop-ups p*** me of.... not that I download anything illegal *hides ipod*

Jaykub
01-26-2008, 04:55 PM
Sure they're free movies but the quality sucks.... and those pop-ups p*** me of.... not that I download anything illegal *hides ipod*

well whats sad is it looked just just like tv and no download or popup

Scott
01-26-2008, 04:58 PM
well whats sad is it looked just just like tv and no download or popup

Except when someone needs to go to the toilet. Also I mean those sites are full of pop-ups. That party poker site drives me crazy it seems to be everywhere!