PDA

View Full Version : Deal or No Deal

Twigz
12-04-2006, 04:23 PM
"Deal or No Deal" premiered in late December of 2005, and since then, it has taken America (and me) by storm...gorgeous looking models and an even more handsome looking grand prize ($1 "meeelion") makes this show addictive, as regular people try to pick from 26 cases, hoping that their case (not the other 25) has the million in it. Howie Mandel (one of my favorite comedians) hosts the show and it airs on NBC Monday and Thursdays at 8:00. Watch if you get a chance. Once you do, and trust me on this one...you'll be hooked! ;D

LiNuX
12-05-2006, 06:47 PM
i watch it from time to time, its ok lol, i hate when he says "are you ready to find out whats in the case? you will..................right after this!" lol, its annoying and too suspenseful

Twigz
12-06-2006, 06:05 PM
He's not the only one that does that...Ryan Seacrest on "American Idol" has "AFTER....the break"; it's really annoying, but you can tell that Howie annoys people when he says that, cause they wanna know and he fakes them out...well that's TV for ya, all marketed to make you watch the whole show...

LiNuX
12-06-2006, 06:16 PM
lol thats true, i dont watch the american idol that much so i dont know what ur talking about lol, didnt know they did that there too, good thing they dont do it on the news lol, "we'll find out who killed the cop....right after this" lol ;D wouldnt that make u mad?

Twigz
12-06-2006, 07:01 PM
lol thats true, i dont watch the american idol that much so i dont know what ur talking about lol, didnt know they did that there too, good thing they dont do it on the news lol, "we'll find out who killed the cop....right after this" lol ;D wouldnt that make u mad?

Actually, I'd be kinda intrigued...(ain't I evil..) ;D

LiNuX
12-06-2006, 07:58 PM
lol no thats not evil lol, thats just showing interest in the news ;D

souljaa
12-26-2006, 09:55 PM
i watch it from time to time, its ok lol, i hate when he says "are you ready to find out whats in the case? you will..................right after this!" lol, its annoying and too suspenseful

Omg, yeah, I feel like kicking his ass...Lol..but I guess it's the way he has to do it....But yeah, the shows pretty good...freaken hard to win the 1 mil. though.

Twigz
12-31-2006, 11:37 AM
Actually, like 3 people have gotten the million dollar case...they just listened to their stupid families and bowed to the banker...and like I said before, it's all marketed to make you watch the whole show...

Drake14
01-01-2007, 12:46 AM
I've watched it once....its an ok show...the models are the bes part ;D haha

but i guess its a decent show ;D

hollerfromelz
03-03-2007, 11:28 AM
i like watching it between commericials when prisonbreak is on.. i like the parts when people make fun of the banker..i wonder who it is in real life and if his identity will ever be revealed..

Twigz
03-03-2007, 04:39 PM
i like watching it between commericials when prisonbreak is on.. i like the parts when people make fun of the banker..i wonder who it is in real life and if his identity will ever be revealed..

I read an article last year and it said that the banker was one of the producers that is also an actor, who acts as the banker.

hollerfromelz
03-03-2007, 04:42 PM
hmm why does he have to be such a mystery though? well maybe i guess coz he doesnt want to get jumped after the show for his bad deals..HMM

Twigz
03-03-2007, 04:44 PM
Nah; I think if they revealed his identity, the game would be kind of boring, 'cause he's described as this evil, dark dude, and if he came out of that, it would ruin his "reputation", you know what I mean? lol

hollerfromelz
03-03-2007, 05:10 PM
hahah , its not only a game show but its also a battle between the good and the evil :D

Twigz
03-03-2007, 07:05 PM
hahah , its not only a game show but its also a battle between the good and the evil :D

Exactly, like a superhero and an evil villan; they should make that for real! lol

Eric
03-03-2007, 09:03 PM
I have seen it, and it is a pretty cool show. If I were playing, I myself would simply settle for 100k, as that would be enough for me :P

wifi
03-03-2007, 09:43 PM
lol wow, a producing actor that plays the part of a banker, what a life huh :P

candylove15
04-05-2007, 09:01 AM
We do have that too here in Philippines it was hosted by Ms Kris Aquino but it was stopped due to his pregnancy =)

Beanie
04-05-2007, 04:33 PM
We have it in the UK, hosted by Noel Edmonds. I'm suprised they actually let him back on the TV after he left 10yrs ago due to that bungy jumping incident, his rep went straight down the toilet for that one...

Basically they would pick someone from the audience to do a bungy jump, well they misjudged the length of the rope and well...splat...

Anyway, it's weird seeing him on TV again, though he hasn't changed a bit...still annoying as hell lol

The game in theory is good, gambling sites are also hosting it on the net now so maybe everyone will get hooked on that too? lol

Gerrit
07-08-2007, 12:29 AM
Haha, Deal or No Deal had it's preview over here too, in Singapore.
It's quite exciting, but a little weird. All the TV viewers are not viewing the player but the MODELS holding the suitcases with the money tag on them lol