PDA

View Full Version : Hello Gamerz

LemonRising
02-03-2008, 08:50 PM
I was looking around for a gamer forum to join, not something too large and since this community isn't huge (but not small :) ) it seemed good. Just from the short time I've been here everyone seems nice and non threatening, which is good. Really good.
I think we all get enough stress from real life, eh?

Alright, so. I'm 17, canadian, female.. a general nerd (:
Anything online, I can get into. Except Ragnarok. My friend got me to download it and I was.. well just didn't like it in general :\

The games (on ze computer) I'm currently playing are Guild Wars and Warcraft 3: TFT. Also Starcraft every now and then.

Oh man, who else is really pumped for Starcraft 2?

LiNuX
02-03-2008, 08:52 PM
hey yetchagod, welcome to gamers forum :D since you already like the forum, i'll ask you to look around until you like it a bit more :D be sure to read the faqs and other rules of the forum and you'll be fine

good to have you on board and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, we'll be glad to help you out

enjoy Gamers Forum!

~LiNuX

LemonRising
02-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Thank you, Ultimate Gaming Machine. (:

Yeah I've been looking over the rules and stuff, I think this is my 10th post and I've been a member for over 24 hours, so I think I'm in the clear for sigs, images, and etc. Heh.

I plan to stay around for awhile, a long while >:U

LiNuX
02-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Thank you, Ultimate Gaming Machine. (:

Yeah I've been looking over the rules and stuff, I think this is my 10th post and I've been a member for over 24 hours, so I think I'm in the clear for sigs, images, and etc. Heh.

I plan to stay around for awhile, a long while >:U

you should wait another hour or 5 before you try to post links lol, it doesn't update immediately, the update script runs every hour

rukisuto
02-04-2008, 04:30 AM
Welcome to the forum :]
Been seeing you around, have a good time here.

UltraBoom
02-04-2008, 09:55 AM
Hey Welcome to the forum god ;P

Hope you have fun here and enjoy your time =].

LemonRising
02-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Lol thanks everyone (:

I believe I shall enjoy it here. I like all the graphic stuff going on around here too. I make them as well (but I fail horriblylol).

conman1000
02-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Hi, welcome to the forum,

Read the stickys in forum talk and you should be ok.

glenofimaal
02-04-2008, 03:10 PM
hi hope you like it here

KittyCat72
02-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum. See you around!

Strive
03-21-2008, 01:03 AM
Wow, you seems to be on your way to become the most active member in here, thats a good thing through! Anyways, Welcome to the website and if you haven't read the rules, do it now. :D