PDA

View Full Version : All Members Read First

LiNuX
12-07-2006, 09:26 PM
All Members. After you register please make a topic in this board letting people know who you are so you are familiar to the forum and the older members can get familiar with you. Please tell us who you are and a little about yourself. This will only take 2 minutes. Not a waste of time and that is all we ask here is to introduce yourselves the right way. If you have your own website, feel free to post a link in our websites & advertise section after you have 10 posts.

Also remember to read all of our rules and follow them in order to avoid infractions: Gamers Forum Rules (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=16470)

Thank you for signing up with us and Enjoy our forums ;D

webisthr
10-15-2007, 10:27 AM
DID THAT But it was very difficult to find everywhere i look i was seeing my games:)

techie9
04-12-2008, 10:43 AM
hi im new to this site, im a 23 yr old female from texas and i look forward to getting to know everyone. :)

LiNuX
04-12-2008, 10:55 AM
hi im new to this site, im a 23 yr old female from texas and i look forward to getting to know everyone. :)

its better if you open your own thread :)

Rick James
08-18-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm interest in leasing a few game PC's and I wanted to know what people think is the best option out there to lease. If you know what's up. Help me out. Thanks

LiNuX
08-18-2008, 04:39 PM
I'm interest in leasing a few game PC's and I wanted to know what people think is the best option out there to lease. If you know what's up. Help me out. Thanks

not the place to ask, this is for introductions, not asking for pc games

12-29-2008, 01:15 PM
Yes indeed I am a new member too and am excited to start chatting