PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

KingHellFire
02-21-2008, 03:30 PM
My name is Alex, and I'm happy to have joined this forum. I like talking, and one thing I like to do is play games so joining a forum that has loads of game topics is a huge plus to me =)

I am 15 years old, and I am really familiar with forums, and I know how to post and how to make topics and edit my profile and such so I'm not really new to this experience.

I love to train MMA, and hang out with friends and ladies, and yeah... I guess that's about it.

I'll be coming by somewhat often and I hope my experience here is a good one.

I have my own forum as well, it has been a small somewhat low key and has topics for just about any thing and it is pretty free there, there aren't a whole lot of rules. I'll talk more about this in the advertise section, but first I am going to go explore a little bit and post.

Jaykub
02-21-2008, 03:50 PM
Welcome To The Greatest Show On Earth

KingHellFire
02-21-2008, 03:55 PM
LMAO!

what's that from?

I know I've heard that before

conman1000
02-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Hi, welcome to the forums. Read the stickys in forum talk and you should be ok.

KingHellFire
02-21-2008, 04:00 PM
Thanks, I like this forum so far.

rukisuto
02-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Welcome to the forum :]
Be sure to read the rules and whatnot.

Glad to have you here.

LiNuX
02-21-2008, 04:19 PM
welcome to Gamers Forum - be sure to read the FAQs and other rules around the forum to avoid trouble :D

if you have questions don't hesitate to ask, we'll be happy to help you out

enjoy the forum!

Kiss
02-21-2008, 05:43 PM
-Recording-Hey welcome to gamers forum look at the forum talk stickys and you'll be here for ahwhile! -Recording Ends-

glenofimaal
02-21-2008, 05:50 PM
hey everyone is stealing my lines lol

welcome hope you like it here

read the rules in the forum talk section so you don't get in trouble

Riku-Nara
02-21-2008, 06:02 PM
welcome to the forums dude!
hope you enjoy your stay~

KingHellFire
02-21-2008, 06:23 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Ubernerd
02-21-2008, 06:30 PM
Why hallo, enjoy yourself

KingHellFire
02-21-2008, 08:09 PM
I'm really liking this forum, A LOT, but for some reason when I try to advertise my site in the Advertise area it says I don't have permission. I was just wondering why because I have more than 10 posts. Unless it means I need 10 posts inside that area. I'm confused.

Nerdy Knight
02-21-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm really liking this forum, A LOT, but for some reason when I try to advertise my site in the Advertise area it says I don't have permission. I was just wondering why because I have more than 10 posts. Unless it means I need 10 posts inside that area. I'm confused.

lol. Don't worry. I joined the forums a couple of days ago, and I did the exact same thing. You have to wait 24 hours after registration before you can post links, and I would still wait another hour for the system to recognize it and give you the power to do so. Besides the point, Welcome to the Forum! Read the rules like everyone else says and you'll make good friends...unless you're a weirdo or something...jk

KingHellFire
02-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Thanks, I'll just try later this weekend. And yeah I read them lol

LiNuX
02-21-2008, 11:01 PM
lol. Don't worry. I joined the forums a couple of days ago, and I did the exact same thing. You have to wait 24 hours after registration before you can post links, and I would still wait another hour for the system to recognize it and give you the power to do so. Besides the point, Welcome to the Forum! Read the rules like everyone else says and you'll make good friends...unless you're a weirdo or something...jk

i see you've learned fast :D gave you some rep for that response

Thanks, I'll just try later this weekend. And yeah I read them lol

nerdy is right, wait 24 hours after your registration time and give it a few minutes to an hour extra to run to update script, it runs 1-2 times an hour depending on how much resources we have to spend lol

but you'll get access soon - patience always pays off

KingHellFire
02-22-2008, 06:53 PM
Alright thanks =)