PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Christmas Movie(s)

Twigz
12-16-2006, 04:32 PM
What are your favorite Christmas movie(s)? It's around that time when TV starts to rewind and those movies that you grew up on come back to greet you (or haunt you, depending on your cup of tea)...so what are your favorites? My favorite is between "Home Alone 2" and "Jingle All The Way".

LiNuX
12-16-2006, 06:35 PM
lol i saw both the other day, back to back, TBS i think, dont remember, saw Home Alone 2 first, i was sick that day, home from school, was lying down and watching movies lol, i saw jingle all the way too, pretty funny, dont think i have a favorite christmas movie lol

Wang
12-23-2006, 02:49 PM
A christmas story....By far an instant classic movie...Its usually on around christmas day for 24 hours on TBS.

LiNuX
12-24-2006, 11:50 AM
o yea lol, i saw that about a million times, got tired of it when i turned 10 lol, 24 hrs on tbs, like every year, i stopped watching that channel for that lol, well i still watch it, for everybody loves raymond and family guy, and some movies i like

souljaa
12-26-2006, 09:52 PM
Mines got to be Home Alone...All of them :D.

Jarritos
12-28-2006, 01:23 AM
The Die Hard Saga has got to be my favorite and friend of mine had a tradition to watch it during Christmas and now my family does it :)

diablo
01-01-2007, 02:41 PM
lol another vote for home alone, the first two only, they are during christmas time, the third one is when the kid is sick during the winter, not even close to christmas time, the 4th one i dont even know what that one is about lol, but i did see it i know that

souljaa
01-01-2007, 02:45 PM
lol another vote for home alone, the first two only, they are during christmas time, the third one is when the kid is sick during the winter, not even close to christmas time, the 4th one i dont even know what that one is about lol, but i did see it i know that

Lol. Yeah, the original kid in it (Macaulay Culkin) was the best though, but he got..uhh..yeah he's gone now..the new kid was okay though.

crazay
01-12-2007, 12:52 PM
home alone gets my vote too lol, they show it every year, so its good, the first two that is, the next 2 arent really christmas related like diablo said