PDA

View Full Version : Football or Football?

LiNuX
12-24-2006, 12:34 PM
As you know there are two types of football. Football American style. And football the rest of the world style, known as Soccer in America lol. Which do you prefer to watch and/or play?

I prefer to watch and play American Football over Soccer (using soccer to make it less confusing) now. But if it was 10 years ago. I would say Soccer. I used to play that all the time and thats how i supposedly broke my leg lol. I dont remember how i broke my leg 100%. My mom said i was playing soccer, a cousin said i slipped and fell, somebody else said i kicked something really hard. I go with playing soccer most of the time cuz that made more sense lol since i used to play a lot. i dont remember what happened 13 years ago lol.

Wow big life story up above. Which do you prefer?

Drake14
12-24-2006, 12:39 PM
American football FTW

i played it for about 5 years...until i got ripped off in my last year >.<

then i switched to cross country and other running stuff.

But i still love to watch NFL.

I'm not much into college football, but definitely the NFL!

LiNuX
12-24-2006, 12:41 PM
yea nfl, i watch college when i can lol, wats ur favorite team? mine is pats followed by steelers, steelers arent doing so well this season, pats are doing just as they do every year now lol

Drake14
12-24-2006, 12:43 PM
My #1 favorite team is Pittsburgh - And yea, they arent doing so well this season :( Maybe next year!

#2 team is Buffalo - Cuz thats my home team.

#3 is Eagles ;D

LiNuX
12-24-2006, 12:46 PM
o ur a new yorker like me, cool, and there are a couple of eagles fans here lol, maybe next year lol, my home teams are the jets and giants, i dont like 'em one bit, even when they win lol, only home team i like is yankees and thats a completely differnt sport lol

Drake14
12-24-2006, 12:48 PM
yea..i dont like the jets or the giants either...lame teams >.<

i dont watch baseball as much either...i used to like it..used to play it..not anymore though.

Twigz
12-24-2006, 01:20 PM
Football has been my first love, cause my Dad was the one who really got me into it...The Pats have been my fav since the Super Bowl when we lost to the Packers...but it was OK, because 6 years later, a dynasty would come into shape (man I sound like those NFL films commercials...), I also live in NY and hate every team except the Knicks and of course, the Yankees...who both didn't have their fare share of good news these past couple of years..but it's also OK...for college ball (which I don't like as much as the NFL), I like Notre Dame...Brady Quinn and Jeff Samardizja (don't know if I spelled that right) are real good...they should at least be 1st round picks in the years to come...

souljaa
12-27-2006, 12:13 AM
Me, it's more NFL...I play as QB (QuarterBack) of my school team, and in general...And it's my fav. sport, so yeah :D.

MakeThatDollar.com
01-28-2007, 07:23 PM
As you know there are two types of football. Football American style. And football the rest of the world style, known as Soccer in America lol. Which do you prefer to watch and/or play?

I'd rather watch American Football such as NFL.

chaoscauser
02-19-2007, 01:55 PM
soccer... even though i hate calling it that i like playing in midfield mostly