rukisuto
03-09-2008, 08:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/draven99/movies2/definitely_maybe.jpg

Starring: Ryan Reynolds, Isla Fisher, Derek Luke, Abigail Breslin
Directed By: Adam Brooks
Released By: Universal
Theatrical Release Date: 02/14/2008

Synopsis:
Will hopelessly attempts a “PG” version of his story for his daughter and changes the names so Maya has to guess who is the woman her father finally married. Is her mother Will's college sweetheart, the dependable girl next-door Emily? Is she his longtime best friend and confidante, the apolitical April? Or is she the free-spirited but ambitious journalist Summer? As Maya puts together the pieces of her dad’s romantic puzzle, she begins to understand that love is not so simple or easy. And as Will tells her his tale, Maya helps him to understand that it’s definitely never too late to go back...and maybe even possible to find a happy ending.

[from MovieFone.com (http://movies.aol.com)]

Review:
I give the movie kudos for a pretty original plot, but that's about it. There were moments that provided a good laugh, not enough to win me over. The plot was poorly carried out and as a result made the movie boring. My hopes were a bit high for this movie and the disappointment made me dislike it. If you wanted to see a romantic comedy, this isn't up your ally. Overall, the movie was prolonged and boring. I'd say wait for this to hit the TV before watching it.

Critics Rating: 6/10
My Rating: 4/10

LiNuX
03-10-2008, 02:21 PM
i heard about this movie after it came out lol

the synopsis sounds really corny lol

thanks for recommending to all of us not to watch it

Scott
03-22-2008, 07:31 PM
Now that's definetly not my sort of movie.... I only really go to the cinema to see all the big action movies.... If it's another kind of movie I'd maybe just gt it on DVD. If the critics liked it of course

Raw!
03-22-2008, 07:47 PM
Now that's definetly not my sort of movie.... I only really go to the cinema to see all the big action movies.... If it's another kind of movie I'd maybe just gt it on DVD. If the critics liked it of course

I'm exactly like you on that.
Wait for the DVD, but only if the critic's say it's good.

rukisuto
03-22-2008, 10:29 PM
I don't trust the critics on anything.
They never know what the people want, lol.

jakncoke
03-24-2008, 04:02 AM
Yeah critics are biggest morons on the planet..especially movie critics