PDA

View Full Version : I Am Legend

Raw!
03-16-2008, 03:33 PM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/Train13-14/i-am-legend-bigposter.jpg

Released On: 14 December 2007
Directed By: Francis Lawrence
Written By: Mark Protosevich (screenplay), Akiva Goldsman (screenplay), Richard Matheson (novel),
Starring: Will Smith, Alice Braga, Charlie Tahan, Salli Richardson, Willow Smith

Plot Outline:
Years after a plague kills most of humanity and transforms the rest into monsters, the sole survivor in New York City struggles valiantly to find a cure.

Review:
The movie has a bit of scary things here and there. Most of them being scary because the pop up at from behind, or you just don't expect them to and you get scared. I Am Legend was entertaining, and I suggest you get the DVD. If you are scared easily, you won't be on the DVD. Simply because the big screen provides much more a suitable environment to be scared in. The sound at max, the lights low, you know.
Anyway, I Am Legend was good, go see it.

9/10

Aaron.
03-16-2008, 03:35 PM
yeah this was a good movie. I seen it with my friend and she was really scared from it..I guess it depends on who you are though..Good movie though.

Raw!
03-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Yeah. When I watched it in the movie theatre it scared me a bit. Just only because my movie theatre has it's sound turned up full blast. Anyway, I enjoyed it.

KittyCat72
03-16-2008, 03:52 PM
I tried to watch a boot-legged version my brother got from somebody (I don't support that but I wanted to watch it badly) but it was all scratched up. I got to watch it later though and it was awesome! I knew his dog Sam would end up dieing.... but I was hoping it wouldn't since it saved his life and all.

Raw!
03-16-2008, 05:51 PM
That was a bit hard to see. Sam dieing and all. The puppy version of Sam was so cool.

rukisuto
03-16-2008, 07:22 PM
I Am Legend was pretty emotional for me.
I was surprised.

I definitely cried when Sam died, lol.

LiNuX
03-16-2008, 07:29 PM
it was a good movie but i didn't find any parts of it scary at all lol

sam died cuz she wouldn't listen when will told her to back off, they both would have been spared

the explosion scene when they came by the house and he set it all off with some remote was awesome :D sux he had to die too lol

the zombies reminded me of the guy from the Mummy lol - think i mentioned this before

Scott
03-22-2008, 07:18 PM
It was a good movie, but Despite stunning visuals it was a B-Movie

Raw!
03-22-2008, 07:35 PM
it was a good movie but i didn't find any parts of it scary at all lol

sam died cuz she wouldn't listen when will told her to back off, they both would have been spared

the explosion scene when they came by the house and he set it all off with some remote was awesome :D sux he had to die too lol

the zombies reminded me of the guy from the Mummylol - think i mentioned this before

YEAH! That's what I told myself too.

looere
03-27-2008, 03:35 AM
The new released blu-ray version is on sale for $18.99 at amazon, seems a good chance to buy.

Nerdy Knight
03-27-2008, 05:46 AM
Yeah, I actually got this movie for Easter on DVD, and it was amazing! I jumped at a few parts, but I wasn't scared. We pretty much never go to the movie theater anymore to see movies, so it wasn't the greatest experience. Even so, this was one of the best movies I've ever seen in a long time. If you have the chance to buy this DVD, buy it! If you want a second copy of the movie with a slightly different ending, buy the 2-disc edition. I suppose it's worth it, but if you're only buying it for the other ending, the extra $5 seems a little much. Anyway, this movie was a definite 9/10. Only a 9 because they leave you with a few small unanswered questions at the end, and several of the movie's moments were a little unnecessary.

jakncoke
05-12-2008, 10:42 PM
I'd give probably a high 7...above average flick that's worth watching and buying.

Trunks
06-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Only a 9 because they leave you with a few small unanswered questions at the end, and several of the movie's moments were a little unnecessary.

Don't open that unless you want to hear the ending
What was unanswered. He found the cure, and obviously died from from the grenade. They took the cure to one of the only cities that had life. So they have the cure so it brought me and probably many others to a conclusion that they started curing the diseased